8-Bit Christmas (2021)
Director- Michael Dowse
Distributed by -HBO Max
8-Bit Christmas Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which movie is good for your kid?. To know more details about the 8-Bit Christmas Parents Guide movie just read the full article and it will help you to know about movie age rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the movie? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the age rating. 8-Bit Christmas Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
8-Bit Christmas, an American Christmas comedy film, directed by Michael Dowse. Written by Kevin Jakubowski Based on 8-Bit Christmas by Kevin Jakubowski. Produced by Tim White, Trevor White, Allan Madelbaum, Nick Nantell, Jordan Sadowski.
Production companies are New Line Cinema, Star Thrower Entertainment. Distributed by HBO Max.
Official Image of Movie
Movie Name – 8-Bit Christmas
Directed by – Michael Dowse
Age Rating – PG
Release Date – November 24, 2021
– United States
Also known as – Weihnachtsjagd: Das Fest der Spiele
Distributed by – HBO Max
Tips for Parents Guides | 8-Bit Christmas Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
8-Bit Christmas Movie Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this movie. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
8-Bit Christmas Age Rating is PG for rude humor and some mild violence, language, and suggestive references.
Synopsis of the Movie 8-Bit Christmas
A funny and heartfelt appearance again at the adventures of youth. Set in suburban Chicago in the late Nineteen Eighties, the story centers on ten-12 months-vintage Jake Doyle’s (Winslow Fegley) herculean quest to get the brand new and best video game machine for Christmas.
The movie 8-Bit Christmas is Include:-
- Some mild violence
- Suggestive references
- rude humor
- Totally family Film
- 8-Bit Christmas Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the PG Age Rating?
PG Age Rating Meaning
Parental Guidance Suggested, Some Material May Not Be Suitable for Children. The film should be investigated further by parents. There may be some content such as language, violence or brief nudity, but they aren’t so intense that more than guidance is suggested.
The release date of 8-Bit Christmas movie
The Movie, 8-Bit Christmas is released on November 24, 2021.
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of 8-Bit Christmas?
- Steve Zahn as John Doyle
- June Diane Raphael
- Neil Patrick Harris as Adult Jake Doyle
- Winslow Fegley as Jake Doyle
- Cyrus Arnold as Josh Jagorski
- Sophia Reid-Gantzert as Annie Doyle
- Jacob Laval as Connor Stump
- James McDougall as Santa
- Maya Misaljevic as Kid on Bus #2
- Santino Barnard as Evan Olsen
- Kevin Dennis as Gary Gruseki
- Jackson Reid as Boy on Bus
- David MacInnis asMr. Halberg
- Michael Dyson as Old Janitor
- Danielle Bourgon as Reporter
- Monica Dottor as Mrs. Keane
These age ratings we provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.