A Mouthful of Air (2021)
A Mouthful of Air
Director- Shaka King
Distributed- Warner Bros. Pictures
A Mouthful of Air Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which movie is good for your kid?. To know more details about A Mouthful of Air Parents Guide movie just read the full article and it will help you to know about movie age rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the movie? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the age rating. A Mouthful of Air Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
A Mouthful of Air, an American drama film, directed, written by Amy Koppelman. Produced by Amy Koppelman, Mike Harrop, Trudie Styler, Celine Rattray. Production companies are Maven Pictures, Templeheart Films, Studio Mao, Farcaster Films, Carte Blanche, Trio Entertainment (II), Winsome Entertainment. Distributed by Stage 6 Films.
Official Image of Movie
Tips for Parents Guides | A Mouthful of Air Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
A Mouthful of Air Movie Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this movie. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
A Mouthful of Air Age Rating is R for some language.
Synopsis of the Movie A Mouthful of Air
Julie Davis, warm, kind, wanting to her significant other and kid, is a top-of-the-line kids’ creator. While her books manage open youth fears, she still can’t seem to open the dull mystery that has tormented her own life. Yet, when her subsequent youngster is conceived, occasions happen that carry that mystery to the front, and with it, a devastating, amazing fight to endure.
The movie A Mouthful of Air is Include:-
- No Violence
- Mild use of alcohol
- Sexual reference ‘
- No Nudity
- Some strong language
- A Mouthful of Air Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the R Age Rating?
R Age Rating Meaning
Restricted, Children Under 17 Require Accompanying Parent or Adult Guardian. This rating means the film contains adult material such as adult activity, harsh language, intense graphic violence, drug abuse, and nudity.
Release date of A Mouthful of Air movie
The Movie, A Mouthful of Air is scheduled to be released on October 29, 2021 (United States)
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of A Mouthful of Air?
- Amanda Seyfried as Julie Davis
- Cate Elefante as young Julie Davis
- Finn Wittrock as Ethan Davis
- Amy Irving as Bobbi Davis
- Jennifer Carpenter as Lucy
- Paul Giamatti as Dr. Sylvester
- Britt Robertson as Rachel Davis
- Eliot Sumner as Doughnuts
- Alysia Reiner as Pam
- Michael Gaston as Ron
- Josh Hamilton
These age ratings we provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.