Alice in Borderland (TV-Series 2020-)
Alice in Borderland
Creator -Akira Morii
Alice in Borderland Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which Series is good for your kid?. To know more details about the Alice in Borderland Parents Guide Series just read the full article and it will help you to know about the Series Alice in Borderland Age Rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the Series? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the age rating. Alice in Borderland Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Alice in Borderland (Japanese: 今際の国のアリス, Hepburn: Imawa no Kuni no Arisu) is a 2020 Japanese science fiction suspense-thriller drama streaming television series based on the manga of the same name by Haro Aso. Written by Yoshiki Watabe, Yasuko Kuramitsu, Shinsuke Sato. Directed by Shinsuke Sato. Executive produced by Kaata Sakamoto.
Production companies are Robot Communications Inc. The series is distributed by Netflix.
Official Image of TV-Series
Series Name – Alice in Borderland
Created by – Shinsuke Sato
Age Rating – TV-MA
Seasons – 1
Episodes – 9
Release Date – December 10, 2020 (USA)
Tips for Parents Guides | Alice in Borderland Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies and
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the TV-Series
Alice in Borderland TV-Series Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this TV-Series. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
The Series, Alice in Borderland Age Rating is TV-MA.
Synopsis of the Series Alice in Borderland
Arisu is a man without a great deal of cash or success. He is unemployed presently as properly. Out of the blue, a stunning mild engulfs him someday in whose aftermath the town of Tokyo has misplaced all its population shop Arisu and two friends. This is a risky and potentially deadly recreation of survival now in which they are compelled to participate.
The Series Alice in Borderland includes:-
- Sexual Reference
- Bloody content
- Sexual assault and rape scenes
- Dead bodies shown
- Hand to hand combats
- Emotional breakdown
- People to death, Quite intense
- Alice in Borderland Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the TV-MA Age Rating?
TV-MA Age Rating Meaning
This program is intended to be viewed by mature, adult audiences and may be unsuitable for children under 17.
Official details of Alice in Borderland
The series, Alice in Borderland has 9 episodes from 1 season.
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of Alice in Borderland?
- Kento Yamazaki as Ryōhei Arisu,
- Tao Tsuchiya as Yuzuha Usagi,
- Yūki Morinaga as Chōta Segawa,
- Keita Machida as Daikichi Karube,
- Nijirō Murakami as Shuntarō Chishiya,
- Sho Aoyagi as Aguni Morizono,
- Ayaka Miyoshi as Ann Rizuna,
- Dori Sakurada as Suguru Niragi,
- Aya Asahina as Hikari Kuina,
- Shuntarō Yanagi as Takatora Samura / The Last Bos
These age ratings we provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which TV-Series is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.