Alice (2022 film)
Alice Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which movie is good for your kid?. To know more details about the Alice Parents Guide movie just read the full article and it will help you to know about the movie Alice age rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the movie? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the age rating. Alice Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Official Image of Movie
Movie Name – Alice
Directed by – Krystin Ver Linden
Age Rating – R
Release Date – March 18, 2022 (United States)
Language – English
Country of origin – United States
Tips for Parents Guides | Alice Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the movie
Alice Movie Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this movie. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
The Movie, Alice Age Rating is R for violence, sexual content, nudity, drug use, and language.
The tagline of the movie
Revenge is Long Overdue
Synopsis of the Movie Alice
The movie, Alice includes:-
- No Nudity
- Sexual content
- Profanity uses
- Alice Parents Guide For their Kids.
Release date of Alice movie
The Movie, Alice is released on March 18, 2022 (United States).
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of Alice?
- Keke Palmer as Alice
- Jonny Lee Miller as Paul Bennet
- Common as Frank
- Gaius Charles as Joseph
- Alicia Witt as Rachel
These age ratings we provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.