Director -Andrew Erwin, Jon Erwin
American Underdog Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which movie is good for your kid?. To know more details about the American Underdog Parents Guide movie just read the full article and it will help you to know about the movie American Underdog Age Rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the movie? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the age rating. American Underdog Parents Guide
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
American Underdog, an American biographical sports drama film, directed by Andrew and Jon Erwin. Produced by Kevin Downes, Andrew Erwin, Jon Erwin. Production companies are Kingdom Story Company, Erwin Brothers, Entertainment, City on a Hill Productions. Distributed by Lionsgate.
Official Image of Movie
Tips for Parents Guides | American Underdog Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
American Underdog Movie Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this movie. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
The Movie, American Underdog age rating is PG for some language and thematic elements.
The tagline of the Movie
Synopsis of the Movie American Underdog
The moving genuine story of Kurt Warner, who defeats long periods of difficulties and misfortunes to turn into a double-cross NFL MVP, Super Bowl champion, and Hall of Fame quarterback.
Exactly when his fantasies appear to be everything except far off, it’s just with the help of his significant other, Brenda, and the support of his family, mentors, and colleagues that Warner endures and discovers the solidarity to show the world the hero that he as of now is.
The movie American Underdog includes:-
- Sport film
- Based on Biography
- No Violence
- No sexual reference
- No Nudity
- American Underdog Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the PG Age Rating?
PG Age Rating Meaning
PG: Parental Guidance Suggested, Some Material May Not Be Suitable for Children. The film should be investigated further by parents.
The release date of American Underdog movie
The Movie, American Underdog was released on December 25, 2021.
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of American Underdog?
- Zachary Levi as Kurt Warner
- Anna Paquin as Brenda Warner
- Dennis Quaid as Dick Vermeil
- Cindy Hogan as Sue Warner
- Ser’Darius Blain as Mike Hudnutt
- Adam Baldwin as Terry Allen
- Danny Vinson as Larry
- Chance Kelly as Mike Martz
- Hayden Zaller as Zack Warner
- Cora Kate Wilkerson as Jesse Jo Warner
- Nic Harris as Ray Lewis
- Beau Hart as Young Kurt Warner
These age ratings we provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.