Ant-Man and the Wasp (2018)
Ant-Man and the Wasp
Director -Peyton Reed
Ant-Man and the Wasp Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which movie is good for your kid?. To know more details about Ant-Man and the Wasp Parents Guide movie just read the full article and it will help you to know about the movie Ant-Man and the Wasp Age Rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the movie? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the age rating. Ant-Man and the Wasp Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Ant-Man and the Wasp is a 2018 American superhero film based on Marvel Comics featuring the characters Scott Lang / Ant-Man and Hope Pym / Wasp, it is the sequel to Ant-Man (2015) and the 20th film in the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU). Produced by Kevin Feige, Stephen Broussard. Production companies are Marvel Studios. Distributed by Walt Disney.
Official Image of Movie
Movie name – Ant-Man and the Wasp
Directed by – Peyton Reed
Age Rating – PG-13
Release Date – Jul 6, 2018 (United States)
Aspect ratio – Scope (2.35:1)
Also known as – Ant-Man 2
Box Office (Gross USA) – $216.6M
Official Website – Marvel.Com
Tips for Parents Guides | Ant-Man and the Wasp Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the movie, Ant-Man, and the Wasp
Ant-Man and the Wasp Movie Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this movie. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
Ant-Man and the Wasp Age Rating is PG-13 for Sci-Fi Action Violence.
Basic Line of the Movie
Synopsis of the Movie Ant-Man and the Wasp
Scott Lang is grappling with the outcomes of his choices as each a superhero and a father. Approached by means of Hope van Dyne and Dr. Hank Pym, Lang should all over again don the Ant-Man fit and combat alongside the Wasp. The pressing venture quickly results in secret revelations from the beyond as the dynamic duo unearths itself in an epic struggle towards an effective new enemy.
The movie Ant-Man and the Wasp includes:-
- Moderate Sexual reference
- Sci-fi violence included action sequences.
- Uses of profanity
- Dark frightening scenes
- Flying insect
- Machine gun
- Punched in the chest
- Exploding building
- Weapon use
- Kissing scene
- Hand to hand combats
- Bloody contents
- No nudity
- Strong language
- Ant-Man and the Wasp Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the PG-13 Age Rating?
PG-13 Age Rating Meaning
Parents Strongly Cautioned, Some Material May Be Inappropriate for Children Under 13. This rating is a stronger caution for parents that content included may not be appropriate for children under 13 (pre-teen ages). This may include stronger language, extended violence or sexual situations and drug-use.
The release date of Ant-Man and the Wasp movie
The Movie, Ant-Man, and the Wasp is released on July 6, 2018 (United States).
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of Ant-Man and the Wasp?
- Paul Rudd as Scott Lang / Ant-Man
- Evangeline Lilly as Hope van Dyne / Wasp
- Michael Peña as Luis
- Walton Goggins as Sonny Burch
- Bobby Cannavale as Jim Paxton
- Judy Greer as Maggie: Lang’s ex-wife.
- Tip “T.I.” Harris as Dave
- David Dastmalchian as Kurt
- Hannah John-Kamen as Ava Starr / Ghost
- Abby Ryder Fortson as Cassie
- Randall Park as Jimmy Woo
- Michelle Pfeiffer as Janet van Dyne
- Laurence Fishburne as Bill Foster
- Michael Douglas as Hank Pym
These age ratings we provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.