Director Scott Cooper
Distributor- Searchlight Pictures...
Antlers Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which movie is good for your kid?. To know more details about the Antlers Parents Guide movie just read the full article and it will help you to know about movie age rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the movie? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the age rating. Antlers Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Antlers, an upcoming supernatural horror film, Scott Cooper. Production Companies are Double Dare You, Phantom Four Films. Distributed by Searchlight Pictures. Produced by Guillermo del Toro, David S. Goyer, J. Miles Dale.
Official Image of Movie
Movie name – Antlers
Directed by – Scott Cooper
Age Rating – R
Release Date (Streaming) – October 29, 2021 (USA)
Aspect Ratio – Flat (1.85:1)
Writer – C. Henry Chaisson, Nick Antosca
Official facebook page – Antlers
Tips for Parents Guides | Antlers Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
Runtime for the movie Antlers
The Movie Antlers Movie Runtime is 1h 39min.
Antlers Movie Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this movie. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
Antlers Age Rating is R for Violence, Language, Gruesome Images.
Basic Line of the Movie
- Pray it desires not you.
- It Hungers For You.
Synopsis of the Movie Antlers
In a remote Oregon town, a center-college instructor and her sheriff brother turn out to be embroiled with her enigmatic student, whose dark secrets and techniques cause terrifying encounters with a legendary ancestral creature who got here earlier than them.
The movie Antlers is Include:-
- Horrible Creatures
- Blood Content
- Based on book
- Brief language
- Antlers Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the R Age Rating?
R Age Rating Meaning
Restricted, Children Under 17 Require Accompanying Parent or Adult Guardian. This rating means the film contains adult material such as adult activity, harsh language, intense graphic violence, drug abuse, and nudity
Release date of Antlers movie
The Movie, Antlers is scheduled to be released on October 29, 2021 (USA)
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of Antlers?
- Keri Russell as Julia Meadows
- Katelyn Peterson as young Julia Meadows
- Jesse Plemons as Paul Meadows
- Jeremy T. Thomas as Lucas Weaver
- Graham Greene as Warren Stokes
- Scott Haze as Frank Weaver
- Rory Cochrane as Dan Lecroy
- Amy Madigan as Principal Booth
- Cody Davis as Clint
- Sawyer Jones as Aiden Weaver
- Jake T. Roberts as a forensic officer
These age ratings we provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.