Asking for It (2022)
Asking for It Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which movie is good for your kid?. To know more details about the Asking for It Parents Guide movie just read the full article and it will help you to know about movie age rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the movie? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the age rating. Asking for It Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Asking for It is a thriller film, directed by Eamon O’Rourke.
Production companies are Redwire Pictures, Tunnel Post, Beer Money Worldwide, A Safe Way Forward, Jeff Rice Films, Lucky 13 Productions, LB Entertainment, Carte Blanche. Distributed by Saban Films, Paramount Home Entertainment.
Official Image of Movie
Movie name – Asking for It
Directed by – Eamon O’Rourke
Age Rating – R
Release Date – March 4, 2022 (United States)
Language – English
Tips for Parents Guides | Asking for It Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the movie
Asking for It Movie Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this movie. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
Asking for It Age Rating is R for disturbing and violent content, sexual material, nudity, and language throughout.
Synopsis of the Movie Asking for It
The movie, Asking for It includes:-
- Bloody content
- Strong violence
- Hard hand to hand combats
- Weapon used
- Sexual Reference
- Brief full-frontal nudity
- Strong sex references
- Suicide throughout
- Mild use of Alcohol
- Strong language
- Asking for It Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the R Age Rating?
R Age Rating Meaning
Restricted, Children Under 17 Require Accompanying Parent or Adult Guardian. This rating means the film contains adult material such as adult activity, harsh language, intense graphic violence, drug abuse, and nudity
Release date of Asking for It movie
The Movie, Asking for It is released on March 4, 2022 (USA).
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of Asking for It?
- Kiersey Clemons as Joey
- Vanessa Hudgens as Beatrice
- Alexandra Shipp as Regina
- Ezra Miller as Mark Vanderhill
- Gabourey Sidibe as Rudy
- Radha Mitchell as Sal
- Leslie Stratton as Lily
- Luke Hemsworth as Vernon
- Casey Cott as Mike
- Casey Camp-Horinek as Fala
- David Patrick Kelly as Morrill
- Leyna Bloom as Jett
- Demetrius Shipp Jr. as Cuzzo
- Lisa Yaro as Angie
- Patricia Belcher as Nana
- Sean Rogers as Officer Marney
- Wayne Dehart as Henry
- Eric Michael Cole as Officer Grumm
These age ratings we provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.