Atlanta Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which TV-Show is good for your kid?. To know more details about Atlanta Parents Guide TV-Show just read the full article and it will help you to know about the TV-Show Atlanta Age Rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the TV-Show? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the age rating. Atlanta Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Atlanta is an American comedy-drama television series, created by Donald Glover. It premiered on September 6, 2016, on FX. the third season is set to premiere on March 24, 2022. Distributed by 20th Television, Disney-ABC Domestic Television.
Executive producers are Donald Glover, Paul Simms, Dianne McGunigle, Stephen Glover, Hiro Murai.
The production company: FXP.
Official Image of TV-Show
Tips for Parents Guides | Atlanta Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies and
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the TV-Show
Atlanta TV-Show Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this TV- Show. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
The TV-Show, Atlanta age rating, is TV-MA for Language Throughout.
Synopsis of the TV-Show
Atlanta is one of the top cities for young rappers looking to make a name for themselves in the business. Among those up-and-comers is Alfred Miles, a hot new artist who is trying to understand the line between real life and street life. He is managed by his cousin, Earns, who gets caught up in the local rap scene and his cousin’s career after returning home to the ATL. Earn does whatever he can to try to get Alfred’s career to the next level.
Darius, the rapper’s right-hand man and visionary, is also in Alfred’s entourage. When Earn isn’t busy managing his cousin’s career, he spends much of his time with best friend Vanessa, who is also the mother of his daughter.—Jwelch5742
The TV-Show Atlanta includes:-
- Lots of funny dialogues.
- Infrequent language, “Damn”, “Sh*t”, “Fu*k”.
- Sexual References
- Atlanta Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the TV-MA Age Rating?
TV-MA Age Rating Meaning
This program is intended to be viewed by mature, adult audiences and may be unsuitable for children under 17.
Official details of Atlanta Series
The series, Atlanta, has 21 episodes from 2 seasons.
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of Atlanta?
- Donald Glover as Earnest ‘Earn’ Marks
- Brian Tyree Henry as Alfred ‘Paper Boi’ Miles
- LaKeith Stanfield as Darius
- Zazie Beetz as Van
- Khris Davis as Tracy
- RJ Walker as Clark County
- Harold House Moore as Swiff
- Matthew Barnes as Lucas
- Myra Lucretia Taylor as Earn’s Mother
- Cranston Johnson as Deshawn
- Griffin Freeman as Dave
- Derrick Haywood as Bartender
- Brandon Hirsch as Devyonne Johnson
- Diane Sellers as Lorraine
- Emmett Hunter as Stranger
- Monique Grant as Sweet Woman
- Dennis L.A. White as Bald Man
- Rick Holmes as Craig Allen
These age ratings we provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which TV- Show is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and TV-Show, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.