Attack on Titan (TV Series 2013-2022)
Attack on Titan
Director -Tetsurō Araki
Attack on Titan Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which Series is good for your kid?. To know more details about Attack on Titan Parents Guide Series just read the full article and it will help you to know about the Series Attack on Titan Age Rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the Series? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the age rating. Attack on Titan Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Attack on Titan (Japanese: 進撃の巨人, Hepburn: Shingeki no Kyojin) is a Japanese dark fantasy anime television series adapted from the manga of the same name by Hajime Isayama that premiered on April 7, 2013.
The series is distributed by Mainichi Broadcasting System (MBS), FUNimation Entertainment. The production companies are Wit Studio (2013-2019), Production I.G. Mappa (2020-2021), Dentsu, Kôdansha, Mainichi Broadcasting System (MBS), Pony Canyon Enterprises, Pony Canyon.
The tv series season Attack on Titan Season 4 (Part 2) upcoming Funimation release date in the USA is confirmed to be Sunday, January 9th, 2022.
Official Image of TV-Series
Tips for Parents Guides | Attack on Titan Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies and
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the Series
Attack on Titan TV-Series Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this TV-Series. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
The Series, Attack on Titan Age Rating is TV-MA.
Tagline of the series
- The face of humanity’s extinction. (season 1)
- The mystery of the titans was revealed! (season 2)
- Who’s really on their side? (season 2)
- Eren Jaeger’s battle against the Titans rages on! (season 2)
- What lies within the walls. (season 3 part 1)
- The truth lies in the cellar. (season 3 part 2)
Synopsis of the Series Attack on Titan
Humans are nearly exterminated by using large creatures referred to as Titans. Titans are generally several memories tall, appear to don’t have any intelligence, consume people and, worst of all, appear to do it for the pleasure in place of as a food supply. A small percentage of humanity survived by using walling themselves in a metropolis blanketed by way of extremely excessive walls, even taller than the largest of Titans.
Flash ahead to the existing and the town has not seen a titan in over a hundred years. Teenage boy Eren and his foster sister Mikasa witness something bad because the metropolis walls are destroyed by way of a gigantic titan that looks out of thin air. As the smaller titans flood the metropolis, the 2 youngsters watch in horror as their mom is eaten alive. Eren vows that he will homicide every unmarried titan and take revenge for all of mankind.
In the first season, Eren trains as a soldier after his mother is killed by Titans. He discovers that he has the power to transform into a Titan, and, while the government struggles to put his power to use, a new Titan emerges within the walls to threaten humanity.
In the second season, the Survey Corps reel from the aftermath of the battle and discover treachery from within, leading them to uncover some of the mysteries of the Titans.
In the third season, the Survey Corps are hunted by the government as they are pursued by corrupt Military Police searching for Eren and Historia, who is the true heir to the throne. Later, they defend Shiganshina when the Beast, Colossal, and Armored Titans lay siege to it, and discover the true origins of the Titans.
In the fourth and final season, the soldiers of Paradis go to battle with their oppressor, Marley, to end the war between the Marleyans and the Eldians. Eren begins a path of annihilation to destroy his enemies.
The Series Attack on Titan includes:-
- Eating human flesh
- Fight to the death
- Strong Violence
- Lesbian love
- Giant humanoid
- Man-eating monster
- Alcohol Content
- Language Throughout
- Attack on Titan Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the TV-MA Age Rating?
TV-MA Age Rating Meaning
This program is intended to be viewed by mature, adult audiences and may be unsuitable for children under 17.
Official details of Attack on Titan
The series, Attack on Titan has 86 episodes from 4 seasons.
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of Attack on Titan?
- Josh Grelle as Armin Artlelt
- Yui Ishikawa as Mikasa Ackermann
- Bryce Papenbrook as Eren Jaeger
- Trina Nishimura as Mikasa Ackermann
- Kishô Taniyama as Jean Kirschtein
- Hiro Shimono as Connie Springer
- Clifford Chapin as Conny Springer
- Mike McFarland as Jean Kirschtein
- Romi Park as Hange Zoe
- Hiroshi Kamiya as Levi
- Yû Kobayashi as Sasha Braus
- Matthew Mercer as Levi
- Jessica Calvello as Hange Zoe
- Daisuke Ono as Erwin Smith
- Yoshimasa Hosoya as Reiner Braun
- Ashly Burch as Sasha Braus source [Wikipedia]
These age ratings we provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which TV-Series is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.