Avatar 2 (2022 film)
Avatar 2 Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which movie is good for your kid?. To know more details about Avatar 2 Parents Guide movie just read the full article and it will help you to know about the movie Avatar 2 Age Rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the movie? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the age rating. Avatar 2 Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
It is currently planned for a release on December 16, 2022,
Official Image of Movie
Movie Name – Avatar 2
Directed by – James Cameron
Age Rating – Not Rated yet
Release Date – December 16, 2022
Also known as- Аватар 2
Original language –English
– United States
Official website- Avatar.com
Tips for Parents Guides | Avatar 2 Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
Avatar 2 Movie Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this movie. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
As the Movie does not release yet, so age rating is also not available yet, but whenever it will release we will surely update you here.
Synopsis of the Movie Avatar 2
Jake Sully and Neytiri have formed a family and are doing anything to stay together. However, when an old threat returns to finish what they started, they are forced to leave their home and explore the different regions of Pandora.
The movie Avatar 2 includes:-
- Sexual references
- No nudity
- Kissing scenes
- Some emotional breakdown
- Fighting scenes
- Weapon uses
- Battle between humans and avatar
- Profanity uses
- Strong Violence
- Avatar 2 Parents Guide For their Kids.
The release date of Avatar 2 the movie
The Movie, Avatar 2 is set to be released on December 16, 2022 (USA).
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of Avatar 2?
- Sam Worthington as Jake Sully
- Zoe Saldana as Neytiri
- CCH Pounder as Mo’at
- Cliff Curtis as Tonowari
- Jamie Flatters as Neteyam
- Britain Dalton as Lo’ak
- Trinity Bliss as Tuktirey (“Tuk”)
- Bailey Bass as Tsireya (“Reya”)
- Filip Geljo as Aonung
- Duane Evans Jr. as Rotxo
- Kate Winslet as Ronal
- Giovanni Ribisi as Parker Selfridge
- Joel David Moore as Dr. Norm Spellman
- Dileep Rao as Dr. Max Patel
- Matt Gerald as Corporal Lyle Wainfleet
- Jack Champion as Miles “Spider” Socorro
- Edie Falco as General Ardmore
- Brendan Cowell as Captain Mick Scoresby
- Michelle Yeoh as Dr. Karina Mogue
- Jemaine Clement as Dr. Ian Garvin
These age ratings we provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.