Avengers: Endgame (2019)
Director - Anthony Russo, Joe Russo
Avengers Endgame Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which movie is good for your kid?. To know more details about the Avengers Endgame Parents Guide movie just read the full article and it will help you to know about the movie Avengers Endgame Age Rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the movie? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the age rating. Avengers Endgame Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Avengers: Endgame is a 2019 American superhero film based on the Marvel Comics superhero team the Avengers. Produced by Marvel Studios and distributed by Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures, it is the direct sequel to Avengers: Infinity War (2018) and the 22nd film in the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU). Directed by Anthony and Joe Russo and written by Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeely. Produced by Kevin Feige.
Official Image of Movie
Movie name – Avengers Endgame
Directed by – Anthony Russo, Joe Russo
Age Rating – PG-13
Release Date – (United States)
Aspect ratio – Scope (2.35:1)
Box Office (Gross USA) – $858.4M
Official Website – Marvel.Com
Tips for Parents Guides | Avengers Endgame Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the movie, Avengers Endgame
Avengers Endgame Movie Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this movie. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
Avengers Endgame Age Rating is PG-13 for Sequences of Sci-Fi Violence, Action, Some Language.
Synopsis of the Movie Avengers Endgame
Adrift in the area without a portion of food or water, Tony Stark sends a message to Pepper Potts as his oxygen supply starts offevolved to dwindle. Meanwhile, the final Avengers — Thor, Black Widow, Captain America, and Bruce Banner — must figure out a manner to deliver back their vanquished allies for an epic showdown with Thanos — the evil demigod who decimated the planet and the universe.
The movie Avengers Endgame includes:-
- Based on comic
- Some smoking and drinking.
- Blood content
- Alien battle
- Bloody content
- No sexual reference
- Hand to hand combats
- Final battle
- Talking animal
- No nudity
- Avengers Endgame Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the PG-13 Age Rating?
PG-13 Age Rating Meaning
Parents Strongly Cautioned, Some Material May Be Inappropriate for Children Under 13. This rating is a stronger caution for parents that content included may not be appropriate for children under 13 (pre-teen ages). This may include stronger language, extended violence or sexual situations and drug-use.
The release date of Avengers Endgame movie
The Movie, Avengers Endgame is released on (United States).
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of Avengers Endgame?
- Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark…
- Chris Evans as Steve Rogers…
- Mark Ruffalo as Bruce Banner…
- Chris Hemsworth as Thor
- Scarlett Johansson as Natasha Romanoff…
- Jeremy Renner as Clint Barton…
- Don Cheadle as James Rhodes…
- Paul Rudd as Scott Lang…
- Benedict Cumberbatch as Doctor Strange
- Chadwick Boseman as T’Challa…
- Brie Larson as Carol Danvers…
- Tom Holland as Peter Parker…
- Karen Gillan as Nebula
- Zoe Saldana as Gamora
- Evangeline Lilly as Hope Van Dyne…
- Tessa Thompson as Valkyrie
- Rene Russo as Frigga
- Elizabeth Olsen as Wanda Maximoff
These age ratings we provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.