Batman: The Long Halloween, Part Two (2021)
Batman The Long Halloween Part Two Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which movie is good for your kid?. To know more details about Batman The Long Halloween Part Two Parents Guide movie just read the full article and it will help you to know about movie age rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the movie? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the age rating. Batman The Long Halloween Part Two Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Batman: The Long Halloween, Part two is a 2021 American two-part animated direct-to-video superhero film. Directed by Chris Palmer.
Written by Tim Sheridan. Produced by James Krieg, Kimberly S. Moreau.
Official Image of Movie
Movie Name – Batman The Long Halloween Part Two
Directed by – Chris Palmer
Age Rating – R
Release Date – July 27, 2021 (United States)
Language – English
Country of origin – United States
Also known as – Бэтмен: Долгий Хэллоуин. Часть 2
Official website- Warnerbros
Tips for Parents Guides | Batman The Long Halloween Part Two Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the movie
Batman The Long Halloween Part Two Movie Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this movie. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
Batman The Long Halloween Part Two Age Rating is R for some violence and bloody images.
The tagline of the movie
- The clock is ticking.
- The days are numbered.
- The end has just begun.
Synopsis of the Movie Batman The Long Halloween Part Two
Enlivened by the famous mid-1990s DC story from Jeph Loeb and Tim Sale, Batman: The Long Halloween, Part Two proceeds as the Holiday Killer is currently at large and, with Bruce Wayne captivated of the venomous Poison Ivy, Batman is mysteriously absent. Freed by an impossible partner, Bruce rapidly uncovers the genuine guilty party: Poison Ivy’s manager Carmine Falcone. The Roman, his positions wrecked by Holiday and his business going crazy, has been compelled to welcome on less beneficial accomplices – – Gotham City’s mavericks’ exhibition. Meanwhile, Harvey Dent is standing up to fights on two fronts:
endeavoring to end the crowded battle while likewise managing a stressed marriage. Furthermore, after an assault that leaves Harvey terribly deformed, the District Attorney releases the duality of his mind that he’s strived his whole life to stifle. Presently, as Two-Face, Dent chooses to go rogue and convey judgment to those who’ve violated him, his family, and all of Gotham. At last, the Dark Knight should assemble the disastrous pieces that merged to make Two-Face, the Holiday Killer, Batman, and Gotham City itself.
The movie, Batman The Long Halloween Part Two includes:-
- Mild sexual content
- Kissing scenes
- Moderate violence
- Includes fistfights
- Hand to hand combats
- Gun shooting
- Mild use of Profanity.
- Use of words like fucking, shit,
- Moderate frightening scenes.
- Batman The Long Halloween Part Two Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the R Age Rating?
R Age Rating Meaning
Restricted, Children Under 17 Require Accompanying Parent or Adult Guardian. This rating means the film contains adult material such as adult activity, harsh language, intense graphic violence, drug abuse, and nudity
Release date of Batman The Long Halloween Part Two movie
The Movie, Batman The Long Halloween Part Two was released on July 27, 2021 (USA).
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of Batman The Long Halloween Part Two?
- Jensen Ackles as Bruce Wayne / Batman
- Zach Callison as Young Bruce Wayne
- Josh Duhamel as Harvey Dent
- Billy Burke as Commissioner Gordon
- Naya Rivera as Selina Kyle
- Alastair Duncan as Alfred Pennyworth
- Troy Baker as Joker, Antoni
- David Dastmalchian as Julian Day
- Amy Landecker as Barbara Gordon, Carla Viti
- Julie Nathanson as Gilda Dent
- Gary LeRoi Gray as Officer Pearce
- Fred Tatasciore as Solomon Grundy
- Jim Pirri as Sal Maroni
- Titus Welliver as Carmine Falcon
- Laila Berzins as Sofia Falcone
- Alyssa Diaz as Renee Montoya
- John DiMaggio as Jervis Tetch / Mad Hatter
- Robin Atkin Downes as Dr. Jonathan Crane
- Katee Sackhoff as Dr. Pamela Isley / Poison Ivy
- Rick D. Wasserman as Bodyguard
These age ratings we provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.