Director- Mamoru Hosoda
Belle Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which movie is good for your kid?. To know more details about the Belle Parents Guide movie just read the full article and it will help you to know about the movie Belle age rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the movie? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the age rating. Belle Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Belle (竜とそばかすの姫, Ryū to Sobakasu no Hime, literally “The Dragon and Freckled Princess”) is a 2021 Japanese animated science fantasy film written and directed by Mamoru Hosoda and produced by Studio Chizu. Distributed by Toho. The production companies are Studio Chizu.
It was theatrically released in Japan on July 16, 2021. GKIDS licensed the film in North America and it’s released in the United States on January 14, 2022.
Official Image of Movie
Movie name – Belle
Directed by – Mamoru Hosoda
Age Rating – PG
Release Date – January 14, 2022 (United states)
– Scope (2.35:1)
Also known as : Belle: The Dragon and the Freckled Princess
Original Language – English
Official site – studiochizu
Tips for Parents Guides | Belle Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the movie
Belle Movie Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this movie. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
Belle Age Rating is PG for Thematic Content, Language, Brief Suggestive Material, Violence.
Synopsis of the Movie Belle
The movie Belle is Include:-
- No Nudity
- No Sexual References
- Lots of funny incidents
- Kid-Friendly film
- Language Throughout
- The movie contains some cartoonish violence.
- Belle Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the PG Age Rating?
PG Age Rating Meaning
PG: Parental Guidance Suggested, Some Material May Not Be Suitable for Children. The film should be investigated further by parents.
Release date of Belle movie
The Movie, Belle is released on 14 January 2022.
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of Belle?
- Kaho Nakamura as Suzu Naito / Belle
- Takeru Satoh as The Dragon / Kei
- Kōji Yakusho as Suzu’s Father
- Lilas Ikuta as Hiroka “Hiro-chan” Betsuyaku
- Ryō Narita as Shinobu “Shinobu-kun” Hisatake
- Shōta Sometani as Shinjiro “Kamishin” Chikami
- Tina Tamashiro as Ruka “Ruka-chan” Watanabe
- Toshiyuki Morikawa as Justian
- Fuyumi Sakamoto as Okumoto
- Kenjiro Tsuda as Jelinek
- Mami Koyama as Swan
- Mamoru Miyano as Muitarō Hitokawa / Tokoraemaru
- Michiko Shimizu as Kita
- Ryoko Moriyama as Yoshitani
- Sachiyo Nakao as Hatanaka
- Yoshimi Iwasaki as Nakai
- Sumi Shimamoto as Suzu’s Mother
- Ken Ishiguro as Kei’s Father
These age ratings we guide consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.