Better Things (TV Series 2016-2022)
Better Things Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which TV-Series is good for your kid?. To know more details about Better Things Parents Guide TV-Series just read the full article and it will help you to know about the TV-Series Better Things Age Rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the TV-Series? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the age rating. Better Things Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Better Things is an American comedy-drama television series created by Pamela Adlon and Louis C.K.
The series has been renewed for a fifth and final season which is set to premiere on February 28, 2022.
Official Image of TV-Series
TV-Series Name – Better Things
Age Rating – TV-MA
Language – United States
Tips for Parents Guides | Better Things Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies and
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the TV-Series
Better Things TV-Series Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this TV-Series. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
The TV-Series, Better Things age rating is TV-MA.
Synopsis of the TV-Series
The TV-Series Better Things includes:-
- Sexual reference
- Moderate sex
- Mild violence
- Strong Language
- No intense and frightening scenes
- Profanity uses
- Drinking Alcohol
- Smoking cigarettes
- No bloody content
- Better Things Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the TV-MA Age Rating?
TV-MA Age Rating Meaning
This program is intended to be viewed by mature, adult audiences and may be unsuitable for children under 17.
Official details of Better Things Series
The series, Better Things has 52 episodes from 5 seasons.
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of Better Things?
- Pamela Adlon as Sam Fox
- Mikey Madison as Max Fox
- Hannah Alligood as Frankie Fox
- Olivia Edward as Duke Fox
- Celia Imrie as Phyllis “Phil” Darby
- Diedrich Bader as Rich
- Alysia Reiner as Sunny
- Greg Cromer as Jeff
- Rebecca Metz as Tressa
- Matthew Glave as Xander Hall
- Mather Zickel as one of Sam’s ex-boyfriends
- Lucy Davis as Macy
- Patricia Scanlon as Joy
- Kevin Pollak as Marion
- Alex Désert as Donte
- Henry Thomas as Robin
- Judy Reyes as Lala
- Cree Summer as Lenny
- Matthew Broderick as Dr. David Miller
- Janina Gavankar as Nikki
- Marsha Thomason as Mer Kodis
- Kris Marshall as Tibor
- Doug Jones as himself
- Harrison Page as Walter
- Adam Kulbersh as Murray Fox
- Judy Gold as Chaya
- Julie Bowen as Herself
- Bradley Whitford as Gary
- Constance Zimmer as Herself
- Cleopatra Coleman as Dr. Okoye
- Rae Dawn Chong as Patty Donner
- Lenny Kravitz as Mel Trueblood
- David Choe as Postmates Guy
- David Duchovny as Himself
- Danny Pudi as Danny
- Zach Woods as Zach
- Joe Walsh as Himself
- John Ales as RodneyTom Kenny as Himself
- Billy West as Himself
- Robert Michael Morris as Ray
- Rade Šerbedžija as Arnold Hall
- Jane Carr as JaritaNigel Havers as Lester
- Sharon Stone as Reiki
- Mark Feuerstein as Himself
- Griffin Dunne as Durham
- Molly Shannon
- Randy Rainbow as Andrew
- Ellen Geer as the lady ghost
- Mike Judge as Himself
- Lance Henriksen as Virgil
These age ratings we provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which TV-Series is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and TV-Show, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.