Big Nate (TV Series 2022-)
Big Nate Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which series is good for your kid?. To know more details about the Big Nate Parents Guide just read the full article and it will help you to know about the series age rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the series When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the Big Nate age rating. Big Nate Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
It is premiered on Paramount+ on February 17, 2022.
Official Image of Series
Series Name – Big Nate
Age Rating – TV-Y7
Language – English
Tips for Parents Guides | Big Nate Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies/series.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
Big Nate Series Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this series. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
The TV-Series, Big Nate Age Rating is TV-Y7.
Synopsis of the Series Big Nate
Follows the undertakings and misfortunes of Nate Wright, an inept, energetic, and defiant 6th grader. He has two dearest companions, Francis and Teddy, who infrequently cross paths with him. Different characters incorporate an assortment of educators and understudies at Nate’s school, Public School 38.
Nate loathes social investigations instructor Mrs. Godfrey, whom he thinks about his adversary, and calls out to her like “the school’s Godzilla”. He has an adoration disdain relationship with Artur, an unfamiliar international student who is the sweetheart of Jenny, Nate’s crush.
Nate additionally severely dislikes Gina, a “goody-two-shoes” who get passing marks and is continually behaving like a kiss-up to Mrs. Godfrey. Peirce every so often centers around Nate’s home existence with his single parent, Martin, and silly sister Ellen.
The series, Big Nate includes:-
- Fully Animated characters
- No Sexual reference
- Aliens sometimes die in battle
- Aliens are sometimes squished
- Comedic cartoon violence
- Profanity uses
- Big Nate Parents Guide For their Kids
What’s the Meaning of the TV-Y7 Age Rating?
TV-Y7 Age Rating Meaning
This program is most appropriate for children age 7 and up.
Programs rated TV-Y7 are designed for children age 7 and older.
Official details of Big Nate
The series, Big Nate has 8 episodes from 1 season.
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the voice-cast of Big Nate?
- Nate Wright (voiced by Ben Giroux)
- Ellen Wright (voiced by Dove Cameron)
- Martin Wright (voiced by Rob Delaney)
- Teddy Ortiz (voiced by Arnie Pantoja)
- Chad Applewhite (voiced by Charlie Schlatter)
- Principal Nichols (voiced by Kevin Michael Richardson)
- Mrs. Godfrey (voiced by Carolyn Hennesy)
- Francis Pope (voiced by Daniel MK Cohen)
- Dee Dee Holloway (voiced by Bryce Charles)
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you. These age ratings we provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which movie/series is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.