Billions Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which Series is good for your kid?. To know more details about Billions Parents Guide Series just read the full article and it will help you to know about the Series Billions Age Rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the Series? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the age rating. Billions Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Production companies are Best Available! TBTF Productions Inc.
The series Billions sixth season premiere on January 23, 2022.
Official Image of TV-Series
Tips for Parents Guides | Billions Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies and
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the Series
Billions TV-Series Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this TV-Series. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
The TV-Series Billions age rating is TV-MA.
The Tagline of the series
- Power is the ultimate currency (Season 1)
- The mighty will fall (Season 2)
- Go for broke. (Season 3)
Synopsis of the Series Billions
Wealth, influence, and corruption collide on this drama set in New York. Shrewd U.S. Attorney Chuck Rhoades is embroiled in a high-stakes recreation of predator vs. prey with Bobby Axelrod, a bold hedge-fund king. To date, Rhoades has never lost an insider trading case he’s eighty one-0 however when criminal evidence turns up against Axelrod, he proceeds cautiously in constructing the case in opposition to Axelrod, who employs Rhoades’ spouse, psychiatrist Wendy, as a performance teacher for his agency.
Wendy, who has been in her function longer than Chuck has been in his, refuses to surrender her career for her husband’s prison campaign in opposition to Axelrod. Both men use their intelligence, electricity, and affect to outmaneuver the other on this warfare over billions. The excessive-profile forged is led by means of Emmy winners Paul Giamatti (“John Adams”) and Damian Lewis (“Homeland”) as Chuck Rhoades and Bobby Axelrod, respectively.-[Rotten Tomatoes]
The Series Billions includes:-
- Bloody violence
- Mild Nudity
- Profanity uses
- Alcohol drinking
- Smoking cigarettes
- Death bodies shown
- A lot of adult content
- Criminal activities
- Language Throughout
- Billions Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the TV-MA Age Rating?
TV-MA Age Rating Meaning
This program is intended to be viewed by mature, adult audiences and may be unsuitable for children under 17.
Official details of Billions
The series, Billions has 72 episodes from 6 seasons.
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of Billions?
- Paul Giamatti as Chuck Rhoades
- Damian Lewis as Bobby Axelrod
- Maggie Siff as Wendy Rhoades
- David Costabile as Mike ‘Wags’ Wagner
- Condola Rashad as Kate Sacker
- Daniel K. Isaac as Ben Kim
- Dan Soder as Mafee
- Kelly AuCoin as ‘Dollar’ Bill Stearn
- Jeffrey DeMunn as Chuck Rhoades, Sr.
- Toby Leonard Moore as Bryan Connerty
- Asia Kate Dillon as Taylor Mason
- Zina Wilde as Helena
- Malin Akerman as Lara Axelrod
- Kira Visser as Donna
- Glenn Fleshler as Orrin Bach
- Stephen Kunken as Ari Spyros
- Terry Kinney as Hall
- Dhruv Maheshwari as Tuk Lal
These age ratings we provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which TV-Series is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.