Blacklight Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which movie is good for your kid?. To know more details about the Blacklight Parents Guide movie just read the full article and it will help you to know about the movie Blacklight Age Rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the movie? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the age rating. Blacklight Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Produced by Mark Williams, Paul Currie, Myles Nestel, Alevé Loh, Coco Xiaolu Ma.
Production companies are Zero Gravity Management, Footloose Productions, The Solution, Entertainment Group, Sina Studios, Fourstar Films, Elevate Production, Finance.
Official Image of Movie
Movie Name – Blacklight
Directed by – Mark Williams
Age Rating – PG-13
Release Date – February 11, 2022
Also known as- Under Cover of Darkness
Original language –English
Aspect ratio- 2.35 : 1
– China,Australia,United States
Official Website – blacklightmov
Tips for Parents Guides | Blacklight Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the movie
Blacklight Movie Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this movie. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
Blacklight Age Rating is PG-13 for strong violence, action, and language.
The tagline of the movie
They’re gonna need more men
Synopsis of the Movie Blacklight
Travis Block (Liam Neeson) is a government operative coming to terms with his shadowy past. When he discovers a plot targeting U.S. citizens, Block finds himself in the crosshairs of the FBI director (Aidan Quinn) he once helped protect……[Source:-Wikipedia]
The movie Blacklight includes:-
- No Sexual references
- No nudity
- Some emotional scenes
- Profanity uses
- Mild use of alcohol
- No Violence
- Blacklight Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the PG-13 Age Rating?
PG-13 Age Rating Meaning
PG-13: Parents Strongly Cautioned, Some Material May Be Inappropriate for Children Under 13. This rating is a stronger caution for parents that content included may not be appropriate for children under 13 (pre-teen ages).
The release date of Blacklight the movie
The Movie, Blacklight is released on February 11, 2022 (USA).
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of Blacklight?
- Liam Neeson as Travis Block
- Emmy Raver-Lampman as Mira Jones
- Taylor John Smith as Dusty Crane
- Aidan Quinn as Gabriel Robinson
- Claire van der Boom as Amanda Block
- Yael Stone as Helen Davidson
- Tim Draxl as Drew Hawthorne
These age ratings we provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.