Blade Runner 2049 Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which movie is good for your kid?. To know more details about the Blade Runner 2049 Parents Guide movie just read the full article and it will help you to know about movie age rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the movie? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the age rating. Blade Runner 2049 Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Blade Runner 2049 is a 2017 American neo-noir science fiction film directed by Denis Villeneuve and written by Hampton Fancher and Michael Green.
Produced by Andrew Kosove, Broderick Johnson, Bud Yorkin, Cynthia Sikes Yorkin.
Production companies are Alcon Media Group, Columbia Pictures, Bud Yorkin Productions, Torridon Films, 16:14 Entertainment, Thunderbird Entertainment, Scott Free Productions.
Distributed by Warner Bros. Pictures, Sony Pictures Releasing.
Official Image of Movie
Movie Name – Blade Runner 2049
Directed by – Denis Villeneuve
Age Rating – R
Release Date – October 6, 2017 (United States)
Country of origin – United States
Language – English
Official website – Netflix
Tips for Parents Guides | Blade Runner 2049 Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the movie
Blade Runner 2049 Movie Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this movie. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
Blade Runner 2049 Age Rating is R for violence, sexuality, nudity, and language.
Synopsis of the Movie Blade Runner 2049
Thirty years after the events of Blade Runner (1982), a new Blade Runner, L.A.P.D. Officer “K” (Ryan Gosling), unearths a long-buried secret that has the potential to plunge what’s left of society into chaos. K’s discovery leads him on a quest to find Rick Deckard (Harrison Ford), a former L.A.P.D. Blade Runner, who has been missing for thirty years.—Warner Bros. Pictures
The tagline of the movie
The key to the future is finally unearthed.
The movie, Blade Runner 2049 includes:-
- Use of profanity
- Intense scenes
- Kissing scene
- Weapon uses
- Consumption of alcohol
- Blade Runner 2049 Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the R Age Rating?
R Age Rating Meaning
Restricted, Children Under 17 Require Accompanying Parent or Adult Guardian. This rating means the film contains adult material such as adult activity, harsh language, intense graphic violence, drug abuse, and nudity
Release date of Blade Runner 2049 movie
Blade Runner 2049 is set to be released on 26 March 2022, on Netflix.
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of Blade Runner 2049?
- Ryan Gosling as K
- Harrison Ford as Rick Deckard
- Ana de Armas as Joi
- Sylvia Hoeks as Luv
- Robin Wright as Lt. Joshi
- Mackenzie Davis as Mariette
- Carla Juri as Dr. Ana Stelline
- Lennie James as Mister Cotton
- Dave Bautista as Sapper Morton
- Jared Leto as Niander Wallace
- Edward James Olmos as Gaff
- Barkhad Abdi as Doc Badger
- Hiam Abbass as Freysa
- David Dastmalchian as Coco
- Wood Harris as Nandez
- Tomas Lemarquis as Wallace Corporation file clerk
These age ratings we provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.
Blade Runner 2049
Director -Denis Villeneuve