Created by -Felix Herngren, Moa Herngren
Bonus Family Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which Series is good for your kid?. To know more details about Bonus Family Parents Guide Series just read the full article and it will help you to know about the Series Bonus Family Age Rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the Series? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the age rating. Bonus Family Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
The first season was premiered on January 30, 2017, and the second season was premiered on January 29, 2018, However, the third season was premiered on February 18, 2019.
Season 4 is streaming on Netflix on the 14th of December.
Official Image of TV-Series
Series Name – Bonus Family
Age Rating – 18+(Given by Netflix)
Season – 4
Episodes – 36
Also known as- Bonus Family
Language – Swedish
Tips for Parents Guides | Bonus Family Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies and
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the Series
Bonus Family TV-Series Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this TV-Series. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
The series, Bonus Family age rating is 18+ (Given by Netflix).
Synopsis of the Series Bonus Family
Lisa (Vera Vitali) and Patrik (Erik Johansson), a couple in their 30s living in Stockholm, are each as of late separated; both have 10-year-old children, and Lisa has a teen girl. Patrik’s ex Katja (Petra Mede) is an engineer, and Lisa’s ex Martin (Fredrik Hallgren) works at a bed retailer.
The series follows the tempestuous connections between the new couple and their exes, just as the three children’s acclimations to their new family circumstance and how Patrik manages the difference between his peaceful, tenacious child William (Jacob Lundquist) and Lisa’s inconvenient, bold child Eddie (Frank Dorsin).
The Series Bonus Family includes:-
- Comedy Scenes
- Sexual reference
- Mild Nudity
- Some emotional scenes
- Drinking alcohol
- No Violence
- Profanity uses
- Language Throughout
- Bonus Family Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the 18+ Age Rating?
18+ Age Rating Meaning
Recommended for ages 18 and up, The content may include Nudity, Violence etc.
Official details of Bonus Family
The series, Bonus Family has 36 episodes from 4 seasons.
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of Bonus Family?
- Vera Vitali as Lisa Johansson
- Erik Johansson as Patrik
- Petra Mede as Katja
- Fredrik Hallgren as Martin
- Frank Dorsin as Eddie
- Amanda Lindh as Bianca
- Jacob Lundqvist as William
- Marianne Mörck as Birgitta
- Barbro Svensson as Gunvor
- Ann Petrén as Ylva
- Johan Ulveson as Jan
- Martin Luuk as Filip Kron
- Leo Razzak as Sebastian (“Sebbe”)
- Felix Engström as Micael Schmidt
- Niklas Engdahl as Henrik
- Ida Engvoll as Therese (“Tessan”
- Dakota Trancher Williams as Matteo
- Dragomir Mrsic as Branco
- Regina Lund as Emm
These age ratings we provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which TV-Series is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.