Bridgerton (TV Series 2020-)
Bridgerton Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which Series is good for your kid?. To know more details about the Bridgerton Parents Guide Series just read the full article and it will help you to know about the Series Bridgerton Age Rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the movie? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the age rating. Bridgerton Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Bridgerton is an American streaming television period drama series created by Chris Van Dusen.
Production companies are Shondaland. Distributed by Netflix.
The series was renewed for a second season, which is set to premiere on March 25, 2022.
Official Image of Series
Tips for Parents Guides | Bridgerton Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the Series
Bridgerton Series Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this Series. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored Series classification agencies in various global regions.
Bridgerton Age Rating is TV-MA Sex, Nudity, Substances, Sexual violence.
Synopsis of the Series Bridgerton
Follows Daphne Bridgerton, the oldest little girl of the strong Bridgerton family as she makes her introduction onto Regency London’s cutthroat marriage market. Expecting to emulate her parent’s example and observe a match started by genuine affection, Daphne’s possibilities at first appear to be unparalleled. However, like her, more seasoned sibling starts to preclude her possible admirers, the high society embarrassment sheet composed by the puzzling Lady Whistledown projects defamations on Daphne.
Enter the profoundly alluring and insubordinate Duke of Hastings, serious single man and the catch of the period for the debutantes’ mothers. Regardless of broadcasting that they need nothing different brings to the table, their fascination is unquestionable and sparkles fly as they end up occupied with an expanding skirmish of brains while exploring society’s assumptions for their future.
The Series Bridgerton includes:-
- Sexual reference
- Alcohol uses
- Mild violence
- Profanity use
- Kissing scenes
- Some injuries cuts
- So many sex scenes
- Strong Nudity
- Some breakdown scenes
- Some funny scenes
- Bridgerton Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the TV-MA Age Rating?
TV-MA Age Rating Meaning
This program is intended to be viewed by mature, adult audiences and may be unsuitable for children under 17.
The release date of Bridgerton the Series
The Series, Bridgerton Season 2 was released on Friday, March 25th, 2022 (United States).
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of Bridgerton?
- Phoebe Dynevor as Daphne Bridgerton.
- Regé-Jean Page as Simon Basset.
- Nicola Coughlan as Penelope Featherington.
- Jonathan Bailey as Anthony Bridgerton.
- Harriet Cains as Philipa Featherington.
- Bessie Carter as Prudence.
- Ruth Gemmell as Lady Violet Bridgerton.
- Florence Hunt as Hyacinth Bridgerton.
- Claudia Jessie as Eloise Bridgerton.
- Luke Newton as Colin Bridgerton.
- Luke Thompson as Benedict Bridgerton.
- Will Tilston as Gregory Bridgerton.
- Polly Walker as Portia Featherington.
- Ruby Barker as Marina Thompson.
- Ben Miller as Lord Featherington.
- Adjoa Andoh as Lady Danbury.
- Julie Andrews as Lady Whistledown.
- Golda Rosheuvel as Queen Charlotte.
These age ratings provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.