Director- Halle Berry.
Bruised Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which movie is good for your kid?. To know more details about Bruised Parents Guide movie just read the full article and it will help you to know about movie age rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the movie? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the age rating. Bruised Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Bruised, a 2020 sports drama film directed by Halle Berry (in her directorial debut). Produced by Guymon Casady, Terry Dougas, Brad Feinstein, Linda Gottlieb, Gillian Hormel, Basil Iwanyk, Paris Kassidokostas-Latsis, Erica Lee. Production companies are Rhea Films (II), Head Gear Films, Romulus Entertainment, Bohemia Media, Thunder Road Pictures, Aloe Entertainment, Metrol Technology. Distributed by Netflix.
Official Image of Movie
Movie name – Bruised
Directed by – Halle Berry
Age Rating – R
Release Date (Theaters) – November 24, 2021(USA)
Runtime – 2h 09m
Also known as – Magullada
Original Language – English
– Official Netflix
Tips for Parents Guides | Bruised Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the movie, Bruised
The movie, Bruised Runtime is 2h 09min
Bruised Movie Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this movie. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
Bruised Age Rating is R for Pervasive Language, Violence, Some Sexual Content.
Synopsis of the Movie Bruised
The movie Bruised includes:-
- Language Throughout
- Strong Violence
- Mild Nudity
- Netflix original
- Some Sexual Content
- Bruised Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the R Age Rating?
R Age Rating Meaning
Restricted, Children Under 17 Require Accompanying Parent or Adult Guardian. This rating means the film contains adult material such as adult activity, harsh language, intense graphic violence, drug abuse, and nudity
Release date of Bruised movie
The Movie, Bruised is scheduled to be released on November 24, 2021(USA).
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of Bruised?
- Halle Berry as Jackie Justice
- Shamier Anderson as the encouraging MMA league owner
- Adan Canto as Desi
- Sheila Atim as Bobbi Buddhakan Berroa
- Stephen McKinley Henderson as Pops
- Valentina Shevchenko as Lady Killer
These age ratings we provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.