Captain America- The Winter Soldier
Director - Anthony Russo, Joe Russo
Distributor-Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures.
Captain America-The Winter Soldier Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which movie is good for your kid?. To know more details about Captain America-The Winter Soldier Parents Guide movie just read the full article and it will help you to know about the movie Captain America-The Winter Soldier Age Rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the movie? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the age rating. Captain America-The Winter Soldier Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Captain America-The Winter Soldier, a 2014 American superhero film, directed by Anthony Russo, Joe Russo. Based on Captain America by Joe Simon Jack Kirby, Produced by Kevin Feige. Production company: Marvel Studios. Distributed by Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures.
Official Image of Movie
Movie name – Captain America-The Winter Soldier
Directed by – Anthony Russo, Joe Russo
Age Rating – PG-13
Release Date – April 4, 2014 (United States)
Aspect ratio – Scope (2.39:1)
Also known as: Captain America 2
Official Website – Marvel.Com
Tips for Parents Guides | Captain America-The Winter Soldier Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the movie, Captain America-The Winter Soldier
Captain America-The Winter Soldier Movie Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this movie. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
Captain America-The Winter Soldier Age Rating is PG-13 for sequences of violence, gunplay, and action throughout.
The basic line of the movie
In heroes we trust.
Synopsis of the Movie Captain America-The Winter Soldier
After the destructive occasions in New York with his kindred Avengers, Steve Rogers, also known as Captain America (Chris Evans), lives in the country’s capital as he attempts to acclimate to present-day times. An assault on a S.H.I.E.L.D. partner tosses Rogers into a snare of interest that puts the entire world in danger. Uniting with the Black Widow (Scarlett Johansson) and another partner, the Falcon, Rogers battles to uncover a consistently broadening trick, yet he and his group before long face a surprising foe.
The movie Captain America-The Winter Soldier includes:-
- Based on comic
- Blood content
- Weapon used
- Very scary and disturbing scenes
- No sexual reference
- Hand to hand combats
- Mild nudity
- Captain America-The Winter Soldier Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the PG-13 Age Rating?
PG-13 Age Rating Meaning
Parents Strongly Cautioned, Some Material May Be Inappropriate for Children Under 13. This rating is a stronger caution for parents that content included may not be appropriate for children under 13 (pre-teen ages).
The release date of Captain America-The Winter Soldier movie
The Movie, Captain America-The Winter Soldier is released on April 4, 2014 (United States)
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of Captain America-The Winter Soldier?
- Chris Evans as Steve Rogers / Captain America
- Scarlett Johansson as Natasha Romanoff / Black Widow
- Sebastian Stan as James Buchanan “Bucky” Barnes / Winter Soldier
- Anthony Mackie as Sam Wilson / Falcon
- Cobie Smulders as Maria Hill
- Frank Grillo as Brock Rumlow
- Emily VanCamp as Sharon Carter / Agent 13
- Hayley Atwell as Peggy Carter
- Robert Redford as Alexander Pierce
- Samuel L. Jackson as Nick Fury
These age ratings we provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.