Chariot (2022 film)
Chariot Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which movie is good for your kid?. To know more details about the Chariot Parents Guide movie just read the full article and it will help you to know about the movie Chariot age rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the movie? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the age rating. Chariot Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Chariot is an upcoming American science-fiction comedy film written and directed by Adam Sigal.
Production Company: Scarlett Pictures, Skipstone Pictures. Distributed by Saban Films.
Official Image of Movie
Movie Name – Chariot
Directed by – Adam Sigal
Age Rating – R
Release Date – April 15, 2022 (United States)
Aspect ratio – 1.37 : 1
Language – English
Country of origin – United States
Official website – Saban Films
Tips for Parents Guides | Chariot Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the movie
Chariot Movie Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this movie. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
Chariot Age Rating is R for language, some sexual material, and drug use.
Synopsis of the Movie Chariot
‘The Chariot’ tells the story of a corporation and doctor (John Malkovich) that oversees the process of reincarnation and a young man (Thomas Mann) who becomes a glitch in the system when he encounters a woman (Rosa Salazar) he loved in a previous life.
The movie, Chariot includes:-
- Intense scenes
- Smoking is shown
- Some violence
- No alcohol consumption
- Profanity uses
- Chariot Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the R Age Rating?
R Age Rating Meaning
Restricted, Children Under 17 Require Accompanying Parent or Adult Guardian. This rating means the film contains adult material such as adult activity, harsh language, intense graphic violence, drug abuse, and nudity.
The release date of the Chariot movie
The Movie, Chariot is scheduled to be released on April 15, 2022 (United States).
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of Chariot?
- John Malkovich as Dr. Karn
- Thomas Mann as Harrison Hardy
- Rosa Salazar as Maria Deschaines
- Shane West as Rory Calhoun
- Scout Taylor Compton as Lauren Reitz / Oliver
- Vernon Davis as David Reece
- Chris Mullinax as Old Man
- Joseph Baena-Schwarzenegger as Cory
These age ratings we provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.
Director -Adam Sigal
Distributor- Saban Films