Charlotte Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which Movie is good for your kid?. To know more details about Charlotte Parents Guide just read the full article and it will help you to know about the Movie Charlotte age rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the Movie When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the Charlotte age rating.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Charlotte Parents guide: Charlotte is a Canadian animated biographical drama film about German painter Charlotte Salomon, directed by Eric Warinand and Tahir Rana.
Produced by Julia Rosenberg, Jerome Dopffer, Eric Goossens, Anton Roebbens.
Production companies are January Films, Balthazar Productions, Walking The Dog.
Official Image of Movie
Movie Name – Charlotte
Directed by – Eric Warinand and Tahir Rana
Age Rating – Not Rated Yet
Official Website – Tiff
Tips for Parents Guides | Charlotte Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies/series.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the Movie
Charlotte Movie Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this movie. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
As the Movie does not release yet, so age rating is also not available yet, but whenever it will release we will surely update you here.
Synopsis of the Movie Charlotte
Charlotte is an animated drama that tells the true story of Charlotte Salomon, a young German-Jewish painter who comes of age in Berlin on the eve of the Second World War. Fiercely imaginative and deeply gifted, she dreams of becoming an artist. Her first love applauds her talent, which emboldens her to resolve. But the world around her is changing quickly and dangerously, limiting her options and derailing her dream.
When anti-Semitic policies inspire violent mobs, she leaves Berlin for the safety of the South of France. There she begins to paint again and finds new love. But her work is interrupted, this time by a family tragedy that reveals an even darker secret. Believing that only an extraordinary act will save her, she embarks on the monumental adventure of painting her life story.
The Movie, Charlotte include:-
- No Sexual content
- Mild graphic violence
- Mild intense scenes
- Some romantic scenes
- Mild Profanity
- Charlotte Parents Guide For their Kids
The release date of Charlotte movie
The Movie, Charlotte, is scheduled to be released on 22 April 2022.
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of Charlotte?
- Keira Knightley as Charlotte Salomon
- Brenda Blethyn as Grossmama
- Jim Broadbent as Grosspapa
- Sam Claflin as Alexander Nagler
- Henry Czerny as Dr. Moridius
- Eddie Marsan as Albert Salomon
- Helen McCrory as Paula Lindberg-Salomon
- Sophie Okonedo as Ottile Moore
- Mark Strong as Alfred Wolfsohn
- Romain Duris as French Alfred Wolfson
- Pippa Bennett-Warner as Barbara
- Raoul Bhaneja as Professor Koch
- Julian Richings as Dr. Kurt Singer
- Tony Nappo as Mr. Brahvi
These age ratings we provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.