Created by -Josh Heald
Cobra Kai Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which movie is good for your kid?. To know more details about the Cobra Kai Parents Guide movie just read the full article and it will help you to know about the movie Cobra Kai Age Rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the movie? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the age rating. Cobra Kai Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Cobra Kai is an American martial arts comedy-drama streaming television series and a sequel to the original The Karate Kid films by Robert Mark Kamen. The series was created by Josh Heald, Jon Hurwitz, and Hayden Schlossberg.
The first season launched on YouTube Red in 2018, with a second season following in 2019. After production of season three was completed, YouTube decided to stop producing scripted original programming, leaving the show without a home. Netflix acquired the series in June 2020 and released the third season on January 1, 2021.
The fourth season is scheduled to be released on December 31, 2021, on Netflix
Official Image of Series
Series Name – Cobra Kai
Genre – Action, Comedy, Drama
Created by – Josh Heald, Jon Hurwitz, Hayden Schlossberg
Age Rating – TV-14
Episodes – 41
Season – 4
Runtime – 22–40 minutes
Also known as : Cobra Kai: the Karate Kid Saga Continues
Official Network – Netflix.com
Tips for Cobra Kai Parents Guide
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies/series first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie/ series and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies and series.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask them to watch movies and series with you.
Runtime for the series, Cobra Kai
The Series, Cobra Kai Runtime is 22–40 minutes.
Cobra Kai Series Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this series. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from industry-sponsored series and film classification agencies in various global regions.
The Series, Cobra Kai Age Rating is TV-14.
Basic Line of the Series
- COBRA KAIII never dies. (Season 3)
- Never dies. (Season 3)
- Now the real pain begins. (Season 4)
Synopsis of the Series Cobra Kai
Thirty years after their very last confrontation at 1984 All Valley Karate Tournament, Johnny Lawrence is at rock-bottom as an unemployed handyman haunted by way of his wasted existence. However, while Johnny rescues a bullied youngster, Miguel, from bullies, he’s stimulated to restart the infamous Cobra Kai dojo.
However, this revitalization of his existence and related misunderstandings find Johnny restarting his antique rivalry with Daniel LaRousso, a successful businessman who can be fortuitously married but is lacking an important balance in existence since the death of his mentor, Mr. Miyagi. Meanwhile, even as this antipathy festers, it unearths itself reflected of their protegees as Miguel and his comrades are steadily poisoned by using Cobra Kai’s thuggish philosophy.
Meanwhile, at the same time as Daniel’s daughter, Samantha, reveals herself inside the center of this war amidst false pals, Johnny’s estranged miscreant son, Robby, reveals himself inadvertently coming below Daniel’s wing and prospers in methods worth of Mr. Miyagi.
The Series Cobra Kai is Include:-
- Blood Content
- Kissing throughout
- Some oral sex references
- Obscene Language
- Mild blood content
- Use of Alcohol
- Severe curse words
- Strong language
- Drug Content
Cobra Kai Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the TV-14 Age Rating?
TV-14 Age Rating Meaning
TV-14: Parents Strongly Cautioned. Intended for children ages 14 and older in the company of an adult. Possibly contains intensely suggestive dialogue, strong coarse language, intense sexual situations or intense violence.
Official details of Cobra Kai
The series, Cobra Kai has 41 episodes from 4 seasons.
Official picture & the trailer of Cobra Kai
Who is in the cast of Cobra Kai?
- Courtney Henggeler as Amanda LaRusso
- Mary Mouser as Samantha LaRusso
- Tanner Buchanan as Robby Keene
- Ralph Macchio as Daniel LaRusso
- Xolo Maridueña as Miguel Diaz
- William Zabka as Johnny Lawrence
- Jacob Bertrand as Eli ‘Hawk’ Moskowitz
- Gianni DeCenzo as Demetri
- Martin Kove as John Kreese
- Vanessa Rubio as Carmen
- Peyton List as Tory Nichols
- Aedin Mincks as Mitch
- Owen Morgan as Bert
- Khalil Everage as Chris
- Nichole Brown as Aisha Robinson
- Susan Gallagher as Lynn
- Hannah Kepple as Moon
- Joe Seo as Kyler
- Griffin Santopietro as Anthony
- Annalisa Cochrane as Yasmine
- Nathaniel Oh as Nathaniel
- Thomas Ian Griffith as Terry Silver
- Dan Ahdoot as Anoush
- Bret Ernst as Louie LaRusso Jr.
- Paul Walter Hauser as Raymond
- Rose Bianco as Rosa
- Bo Mitchell as Brucks
- Elisabeth Shue as Ali Mills
- Diora Baird Shannon
- Vas Sanchez as Nestor
- Terayle Hill as Trey
- Jeff Kaplan as Cruz
These age ratings we guide consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which movie/series is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.