Creator -Todd Katzberg, Jason Smilovic, Ken Robinson
Condor Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which Series is good for your kid?. To know more details about the Condor Parents Guide Series just read the full article and it will help you to know about the Series Condor Age Rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the Series? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the age rating. Condor Parents Guide
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Condor, an American thriller television series, based on the novel Six Days of the Condor by James Grady, Created by Todd Katzberg, Jason Smilovic, Ken Robinson, Produced by Sean Ryerson, Kate Regan Brian Walsh.
Production companies are Apophasis Unproductions, Paramount Television, Studios Skydance Television, MGM Television. Distributed by ViacomCBS Domestic Media Networks (U.S.), MGM Worldwide Television Distribution (non-U.S.)The first season was premiered on June 6, 2018, on, Audience.
The second season, already filmed at the time of the announcement, premiered on June 9, 2020, on C More and RTÉ2. In December 2020, its existing two seasons were picked up by Epix, which is air on 7 November 2021 on Epix.
Official Image of TV-Series
Tips for Parents Guides | Condor Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies and
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the TV-Series
Condor TV-Series Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this TV-Series. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
The Series, Condor Age Rating is TV-MA.
The tagline of the TV-Series
Truth is the first victim.
Synopsis of the Series Condor
Joe Turner is a youthful CIA expert whose optimism is tried when he staggers onto a horrible however splendid arrangement that undermines the existence of millions. Turner is an optimistic millennial who covertly joins the CIA expecting to change it from the inside.
However, when everybody in his office is slaughtered by expert assassins, this splendid investigator is constrained out of his ivory tower think tank and into a fight with the most perilous components in the military-modern complex.
In case he is to get an opportunity of enduring, Joe should do things he never envisioned himself prepared to do – and find that nobody knows their actual person until they’ve been tried enduring an onslaught
The Series Condor includes:-
- Several sex scenes
- Weapon used
- Bloody violence
- Hand to hand combats
- Alcohol consumption
- Cigarette smoking
- Mild nudity
- Profanity uses
- Condor Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the TV-MA Age Rating?
TV-MA Age Rating Meaning
This program is intended to be viewed by mature, adult audiences and may be unsuitable for children under 17.
Official details of Condor
The series, Condor has 20 episodes from 2 seasons.
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of Condor?
- Max Irons as Joe Turner
- William Hurt as Bob Partridge
- Leem Lubany as Gabrielle Joubert
- Angel Bonanni as Deacon Mailer
- Kristen Hager as Mae Barber
- Mira Sorvino as Marty Frost
- Bob Balaban as Reuel Abbott
- Gabriel Hogan as Boyd Ferris
- Christina Moses as Sharla Shepard
- Jamie Robinson as The Watcher
- Steve Belford as Manfredi
- Kristoffer Polaha as Sam Barber
- Sam McCarthy as Sam Barber Jr.
- Gage Graham-Arbuthnot as Jude Barber
- Brendan Fraser as Nathan Fowler
- Katherine Cunningham as Kathy Hale
These age ratings we provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which TV-Series is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.