Confession Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which Movie is good for your kid?. To know more details about the Confession Parents Guide Movie just read the full article and it will help you to know about the Movie Confession Age Rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the Movie? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the age rating. Confession Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Confession is an drama film, written and directed and Written by David Beton.
Produced by Jeet Thakrar, Lucinda Rhodes
Official Image of Movie
Movie Name – Confession
Created by – David Beton
Age Rating – Not Rated Yet
Language – English
Tips for Parents Guides | Confession Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies and
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
Confession Movie Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this movie. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
As the Movie does not release yet, so age rating is also not available yet, but whenever it will release we will surely update you here.
Synopsis of the Movie
One church, one priest, a wounded man, and his loaded gun. An intense thriller played out in real-time during one night where a vengeful confession must take place.
The Movie Confession includes:-
- Blood Content
- No Nudity
- Mild nudity
- Weapon uses
- Some emotional scenes
- Infrequent bad language
- Confession Parents Guide For their Kids.
The release date of Confession
The Movie, Confession is released on January 21, 2022.
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of Confession?
- Colm Meaney .as Father Peter
- Stephen Moyer as Victor Strong
- Clare-Hope Ashitey as Willow
- Kris Johnson as Jude
- Sadie Jean Shirley as Madison
These age ratings we provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which TV-Series is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and TV-Show, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.