Curses Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? Which series is suitable for your kid? To know the details about Curses Parents Guide just read the full article and it will help you to know about the series. What’s the age rating of the series When will it be released and what’s the actual meaning of Curses Parents Guide?
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Curses is a 2023 Animation, Action, Adventure series, created by Jim Cooper, and Jeff Dixon.
Production company: DreamWorks Animation Television, Sunday Night.
Distributed by Apple TV+.
Official Image of Series
Series Name – Curses
Created by – Jim Cooper and Jeff Dixon
Release date – October 27, 2023 (United States)
Age Rating – Not Rated Yet
Country of origin – United States
Official Website– Apple TV+
Tips for Parents Guides | Curses Parents Guide
- Always look for the age classification in the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not be good. Either watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not suitable for them.
- Agree on the amount of time spent watching movies/series.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
How long is the series Curses?
Curses Series Age Rating & Content Info
Kindly Note: We have not seen this series. The data beneath depends on information accumulated from government and industry-supported film grouping organizations in different worldwide areas.
The Series, Curses is released but the Age Rating is still available yet,, Keep checking Filmyrating for more updates.
Synopsis of the Series Curses
When a generations-long family curse turns Alex Vanderhouven to stone, it’s up to his two kids, Pandora and Russ, and his wife Sky, to return artifacts stolen by their ancestors to their rightful homes to finally lift the curse for good. (Source -IMDB)
The series, Curses includes:-
- No Nudity
- No Sexual Reference
- No Kissing scenes
- No Consumption of alcohol
- No violence
How many episodes will Curses have?
The series, Curses has 10 Episodes in 1 season.
Is Curses suitable for children?
In the event that one is hoping to be aware assuming Welcome to is reasonable for youngsters, they ought to know about Curses Rating. Taking that Curses Rating places the Series in a classification that is reasonable for youngsters, then kids can watch the substance, and in the event that that isn’t true. Curses Rating places the substance in a reasonable classification just for grown-ups, youngsters shouldn’t watch Curses. Subsequently, ensure you check Curses Rating before you choose if it is appropriate for kids.
The official picture & the trailer
Who is in the Cast of Curses?
- Rhys Darby as Stanley
- James Marsters as Larry
- Gabrielle Nevaeh as Pandora Vanderhouven
- Lyric Lewis as Sky Vanderhouven
- Andre Robinson as Russ Vanderhouven
- Reid Scott as Alex Vanderhouven
- Robert Englund as Cornelius Vanderhouven
- Rhea Perlman as Margie
- Phylicia Rashad as Georgia Snitker
- Erika Henningsen as Ania
- Adetokumboh M’Cormack as Mwenda
These age ratings provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide Which movie is good or not for their kids. Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, TV shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help other parents and us by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.