Director -Joe Wright
Distributor-United Artists Releasing, Universal Pictures
Cyrano Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which movie is good for your kid?. To know more details about the Cyrano Parents Guide movie just read the full article and it will help you to know about the movie Cyrano Age Rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the movie? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the Cyrano age rating. Cyrano Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Produced by Tim Bevan, Eric Fellner, Guy Heeley.
Official Image of Movie
Movie name – Cyrano
Directed by – Joe Wright
Age Rating – PG-13
Release Date – February 25, 2022 (United States)
Aspect ratio – 2.35 : 1
Also known as: 情聖西哈諾
Official Website – United Artists Releasing
Tips for Parents Guides | Cyrano Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the movie, Cyrano
Cyrano Movie Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this movie. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
Cyrano Age Rating is PG-13 for some strong violence, thematic and suggestive material, and brief language.
The tagline of the movie
- Have you ever loved someone?
- Experience the greatest love story ever told.
Synopsis of the Movie Cyrano
A man ahead of his time, Cyrano de Bergerac dazzles whether with ferocious wordplay at a verbal joust or with brilliant swordplay in a duel. But, convinced that his appearance renders him unworthy of the love of a devoted friend, the luminous Roxanne, Cyrano has yet to declare his feelings for her, and Roxanne has fallen in love, at first sight, with Christian.
The movie Cyrano includes:-
- Strong language
- Heartbreaking love triangle
- Sword fighting
- Some emotional scenes
- Strong violence
- Cyrano Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the PG-13 Age Rating?
PG-13 Age Rating Meaning
Parents Strongly Cautioned, Some Material May Be Inappropriate for Children Under 13.
The release date of Cyrano movie
The Movie, Cyrano is released on February 25, 2022 (United States).
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of Cyrano?
- Peter Dinklage as Cyrano de Bergerac
- Haley Bennett as Roxanne
- Kelvin Harrison Jr. as Christian de Neuvillette
- Ben Mendelsohn as De Guiche
- Bashir Salahuddin as Le Bret
- Monica Dolan as Marie, Roxanne’s attendant
- Joshua James as Valvert
- Ray Strachan as La Rae
These age ratings we provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.