Director -Jared Cohn
Deadlock Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which movie is good for your kid?. To know more details about the Deadlock Parents Guide movie just read the full article and it will help you to know about the Deadlock age rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the movie? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the age rating. Deadlock Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Deadlock is an upcoming American action thriller film, directed by Jared Cohn. Produced by Danny Chan, Danny Roth, Gordon Bijelonic, Corey William Large, Johnny Messner. Production companies are Almost Never Films, 308 Entertainment. Distributed by Saban Films.
Official Image of Movie
Movie name – Deadlock
Directed by –Jared Cohn
Age Rating – R
Release Date -December 3, 2021
Also known as- Reactor
Language – English
Aspect ratio – 2.35 : 1
Tips for Parents Guides | Deadlock Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
Deadlock Movie Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this movie. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
Deadlock Age Rating is R for violence, language throughout, and some drug use.
Synopsis of the Movie Deadlock
A gang of mercenaries holds a nuclear power plant hostage.
The movie, Deadlock includes:-
- Strong violence
- No Nudity
- Bloody images
- Drugs use
- Mild Injuries
- Weapon uses
- No Sexual References
- Strong language
- Deadlock Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the R Age Rating?
R Age Rating Meaning
Restricted, Children Under 17 Require Accompanying Parent or Adult Guardian. This rating means the film contains adult material such as adult activity, harsh language, intense graphic violence, drug abuse, and nudity.
Release date of Deadlock movie
The Movie, Deadlock is scheduled to be released on December 3, 2021 (USA).
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of Deadlock?
- Bruce Willis
- Patrick Muldoon
- Matthew Marsden
- Johnny Mesner
- Jared Bankens as Tanner
- Justin Mane as Trevor
- Chris Cleveland as Detective Fulbright
- Francis Cronin as Whitlock
- Michael DeVorzon as Smith
- Kelcey Rose as Paula Fulbright
- Jamal Trulove as Larry Rakestraw source[IMDb]
These age ratings we provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.