Dexter: New Blood
Created by -Clyde Phillips, Marcos Siega
Dexter New Blood Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which Series is good for your kid?. To know more details about Dexter New Blood Parents Guide Series just read the full article and it will help you to know about the Series Dexter New Blood Age Rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the Series? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the age rating. Dexter New Blood Parents Guide
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Dexter: New Blood is an upcoming American crime drama mystery miniseries that is set to premiere on November 7, 2021. The miniseries will serve as a revival of the original series and will be set ten years after the events of the original eighth-season finale, which was broadcast in 2013.
Official Image of TV-Series
Series name – Dexter New Blood
Age Rating – TV-MA
Season – 1
Episodes – 10
Release Date – November 7, 2021
Tips for Parents Guides | Dexter New Blood Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies and
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
Runtime for the Series, Dexter New Blood
The Series, Dexter New Blood Runtime is 8 hours 49 minutes.
Dexter New Blood TV-Series Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this TV-Series. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
The Series, Dexter New Blood Age Rating is TV-MA.
Synopsis of the Series Dexter New Blood
The Series Dexter New Blood includes:-
- Alcohol Content
- Language Throughout
- Dexter New Blood Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the TV-MA Age Rating?
TV-MA Age Rating Meaning
TV Mature Audience Only- This program is specifically designed to be viewed by adults and therefore may be unsuitable for children under 17. Content Ratings Content Ratings are shown just below the program rating.
Official details of Dexter New Blood Series
The series, Dexter New Blood has 10 episodes from 1 season.
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of Dexter New Blood?
- Michael C. Hall as Dexter Morgan / Jim Lindsay
- Clancy Brown as Kurt Caldwell
- Julia Jones as Angela Bishop
- Alano Miller as Logan
- Johnny Sequoyah as Audrey
- Jack Alcott as Harrison Morgan / Randall
- David Magidoff as Teddy
- Jennifer Carpenter as Debra Morgan
These age ratings we provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which TV-Series is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.