Double Cross Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which TV-Series is good for your kid?. To know more details about Double Cross Parents Guide TV-Series just read the full article and it will help you to know about the TV-Series Double Cross Age Rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the TV-Series? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the age rating. Double Cross Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Season 3 is set to premiere on Feb 3, 2022.
Official Image of TV-Series
TV-Series Name – Double Cross
Age Rating – TV-MA
Language – United States
Tips for Parents Guides | Double Cross Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies and
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the TV-Series
Double Cross TV-Series Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this TV-Series. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
The TV-Series, Double Cross age rating is TV-MA.
Synopsis of the TV-Series
Erica and Eric Cross two kin known as the “Miracle Twins” are on a mission to save the ladies in their neighborhood from an abrupt ascent of a sex dealing ring that is assumed control over the area, including Dr. Erica’s medical clinic trauma center and the roads run by “The Heights” Kingpin, Eric. Tormented by their previous, a mindful and noticeable crisis doctor and her sibling, a famous street pharmacist, choose to assume control over issues by going down a way of their interesting image of vigilante equity.
The TV-Series Double Cross includes:-
- Full-frontal nudity
- Drinking Alcohol
- Smoking cigarettes
- Drugs use
- Strong sexual reference
- Double Cross Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the TV-MA Age Rating?
TV-MA Age Rating Meaning
This program is intended to be viewed by mature, adult audiences and may be unsuitable for children under 17.
Official details of Double Cross Series
The series, Double Cross has 13 episodes from 3 seasons.
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of Double Cross?
- Jeff Logan as Eric Cross
- Darrin Dewitt Henson as Detective Ryan
- Ashley A. Williams as Erica Cross
- Faith Malonte as Nurse Brian
- Lisa Renee’ Marshall as Nurse Rachel
- Tremayne Norris as Dr. Cintron Morris
- Judi Johnson as Robin
- Samira Baraki as Mandy
- Jasmine Burke as Detective Candice
- Erica Burton as Gi
- Gabriela Smith as Melanie Lopez
- Chasity Saunders as Michlle
- Candice Van Beauty as Tanya
- Mihara India as Jai
- Keyon Williams as Self – Promo Announcer
- Cammie Middleton as Ms. Audrey
- Erica Allseitz as Janice
- Christel Gibson as Dr. Rhonda Gibson
These age ratings we provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which TV-Series is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and TV-Show, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.