Director Denis Villeneuve
Distributor- Warner Bros. Pictures
Dune Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which movie is good for your kid?. To know more details about the Dune Parents Guide movie just read the full article and it will help you to know about movie age rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the movie? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the age rating. Dune Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Dune (titled onscreen as Dune: Part One), a 2021 American epic science fiction film, Denis Villeneuve. Production Companies are Warner Bros, Villeneuve Films, Legendary Pictures. Distributed by Warner Bros. Pictures. Produced by Denis Villeneuve, Mary Parent, Cale Boyter, Joseph Caracciolo Jr.
Official Image of Movie
Movie name – Dune
Directed by – Denis Villeneuve
Age Rating – PG-13
Release Date (Streaming) – October 22, 2021 (USA)
Writer – Jon Spaihts, Denis Villeneuve, Eric Roth
Aspect Ratio – Scope (2.35:1)
Tips for Parents Guides | Dune Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
Runtime for the movie Dune
The Movie Dune Movie Runtime is 2h 35min.
Dune Movie Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this movie. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
Dune Age Rating is PG-13 for Some Disturbing Images|Sequences of Strong Violence|Suggestive Material.
Basic Line of the Movie
Synopsis of the Movie Dune
A mythic and emotionally charged hero’s adventure, “Dune” tells the story of Paul Atreides, an outstanding and proficient younger guy born right into an exquisite future beyond his expertise, who have to travel to the most dangerous planet inside the universe to make certain the future of his own family and his human beings.
As malevolent forces explode into conflict over the planet’s unique supply of the maximum treasured useful resource in existence-a commodity able to unlock humanity’s greatest potential-handiest folks who can triumph over their worry will survive.
The movie Dune is Include:-
- Drinking alcohol
- Some Disturbing Images
- Strong Violence
- Mild Blood content
- Mild fight scene
- Brief language
- Suggestive Material
- Dune Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the PG-13 Age Rating?
PG-13 Age Rating Meaning
Parents Strongly Cautioned, Some Material May Be Inappropriate for Children Under 13. This rating is a stronger caution for parents that content included may not be appropriate for children under 13 (pre-teen ages). This may include stronger language, extended violence or sexual situations and drug-use
Release date of Dune movie
The Movie, Dune is scheduled to be released on October 22, 2021 (USA)
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of Dune?
- Timothée Chalamet as Paul Atreides,
- Rebecca Ferguson as Lady Jessica
- Oscar Isaac as Duke Leto Atreides
- Josh Brolin as Gurney Halleck,
- Stellan Skarsgård as Baron Vladimir Harkonnen,
- Stephen McKinley Henderson as Thufir Hawat
- Dave Bautista as Glossu Rabban
- Zendaya as Chani,
- David Dastmalchian as Piter De Vries,
- Chang Chen as Dr. Wellington Yueh
- Sharon Duncan-Brewster as Dr. Liet-Kynes
- Charlotte Rampling as Gaius Helen Mohiam,
- Jason Momoa as Duncan Idaho
- Javier Bardem as Stilgar
These age ratings we provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.