Earwig and the Witch (TV Movie 2021)
Earwig and the Witch
Director- Gorō Miyazaki
Earwig and the Witch Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which movie is good for your kid?. To know more details about Earwig and the Witch Parents Guide movie just read the full article and it will help you to know about movie age rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the movie? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the age rating. Earwig and the Witch Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Earwig and the Witch (Japanese: アーヤと魔女, Hepburn: Āya to Majo, lit. “Āya and the Witch”) is a 2020 Japanese computer-animated fantasy film directed by Gorō Miyazaki, based on the novel of the same name by Diana Wynne Jones. Produced by Toshio Suzuki. Production companies are Studio Ghibli, NHK, NEP. Distributed by NHK, Toho.
Official Image of Movie
Movie name – Earwig and the Witch
Directed by – Gorō Miyazaki
Age Rating – PG
Release Date – November 18, 2021 (United states)
– 1.85 : 1
Also known as : Aya and the Witch
Original Language – Japanese
Official site – Elysian Film Group [United Kingdom] , Netflix
Tips for Parents Guides | Earwig and the Witch Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
Earwig and the Witch Movie Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this movie. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
Earwig and the Witch Age Rating is PG-13 for some scary images and rude material.
Synopsis of the Movie Earwig and the Witch
Growing up in an orphanage within the British nation-state, Earwig has no concept that her mother had magical powers. Her life modifications dramatically while an ordinary couple takes her in, and she or he is pressured to stay with a selfish witch.
As the headstrong young lady units out to discover the secrets and techniques of her new guardians, she discovers a world of spells and potions, and a mysterious tune that may be the important thing to locating the own family she has always wanted.
The movie Earwig and the Witch is Include:-
- There are mild scary scenes
- Some Comedy Scenes
- Evil dummy
- Horror for children
- No nudity
- Kid-Friendly Film
- There is brief rude humor
- Magical power
- Earwig and the Witch Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the PG Age Rating?
PG Age Rating Meaning
PG: Parental Guidance Suggested, Some Material May Not Be Suitable for Children. The film should be investigated further by parents.
Release date of Earwig and the Witch movie
The Movie, Earwig and the Witch Were released on 18 November 2021 (Netflix).
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of Earwig and the Witch?
- Jazmín Abuín as Madre de earwig
- JB Blanc as Mr. Jenkins
- Thomas Bromhead as Cook
- Alex Cartañá as Assistant Matron
- Pandora Colin as Matron
- Richard E. Grant as The Mandrake
- Gaku Hamada as Tômasu
- Logan Hannan as Custard
- Taylor Henderson as Earwig
- Kokoro Hirasawa as Âya
- Summer Jenkins as Phyllis
- Eva Kaminsky as Assistant Cook
- Vanessa Marshall as Bella Yaga
- Sherina Munaf as Earwig’s Mother
- Vivienne Rutherford as Sally
- Miyuki Sahaku
- Dan Stevens as Thomas
- Shinobu Terajima as Bera Yâga
- Etsushi Toyokawa as Mandorêku
- Yûji Ueda as Mr. Jenkins
These age ratings we guide consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.