Elvis (2022 film)
Elvis Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which movie is good for your kid?. To know more details about the Elvis Parents Guide movie, just read the full article, which will help you know about the movie Elvis Age Rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the movie? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the age rating. Elvis Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Produced by Baz Luhrmann, Gail Berman, Catherine Martin, Patrick McCormick, and Schuyler Weiss.
Distributed by Warner Bros. Pictures.
Official Image of Movie
Movie Name – Elvis
Directed by – Baz Luhrmann
Age Rating – PG-13
Release Date – June 24, 2022 (United States)
Aspect Ratio – Scope (2.35:1)
Original language – English
– United States, Australia
Also known as – Kat King
Official website – Warnerbros
Tips for Parents Guides | Elvis Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the movie
Elvis Movie Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this movie. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
The Movie, Elvis is Age Rating is PG-13 for substance abuse, strong language, suggestive material, and smoking.
The tagline of the movie
The Man. The Legend. The King of Rock & Roll.
Synopsis of the Movie Elvis
The film explores the life and music of Elvis Presley (Austin Butler), seen through the prism of his complicated relationship with his enigmatic manager, Colonel Tom Parker (Tom Hanks). The story delves into the complex dynamic between Presley and Parker spanning over 20 years, from Presley’s rise to fame to his unprecedented stardom, against the backdrop of the evolving cultural landscape and loss of innocence in America. Central to that journey is one of the most significant and influential people in Elvis’s life, Priscilla Presley (Olivia DeJonge).
The movie Elvis includes:-
- Some kissing scenes.
- Strong language
- Drug use
- Emotional scenes.
- Suggestive material
- Elvis Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the PG-13 Age Rating?
PG-13 Age Rating Meaning
PG-13: Parents Strongly Cautioned, Some Material May Be Inappropriate for Children Under 13. This rating is a stronger caution for parents that content included may not be appropriate for children under 13 (pre-teen ages).
The release date of Elvis the movie
The Movie, Elvis, is released on June 24, 2022.
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of Elvis?
- Austin Butler as Elvis Presley
- Tom Hanks as Colonel Tom Parker
- Helen Thomson as Gladys Presley
- Richard Roxburgh as Vernon Presley
- Olivia DeJonge as Priscilla Presley
- Luke Bracey as Jerry Schilling
- Natasha Bassett as Dixie Locke
- David Wenham as Hank Snow
- Kelvin Harrison Jr. as B.B. King
- Xavier Samuel as Scotty Moore
- Kodi Smit-McPhee as Jimmie Rodgers
- Dacre Montgomery as Steve Binder
- Yola Quartey as Sister Rosetta Tharpe
- Alton Mason as Little Richard
- Leon Ford as Tom Diskin
- Kate Mulvany as Marion Keisker
- David Gannon as Charlie Hodge
- Adam Dunn as Bill Black
- Alex Radu as George Klein
- Gareth Davies
- Charles Grounds
- Josh McConville
These age ratings provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.