Emily the Criminal Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which movie is suitable for your kid?. To know more details about the Emily the Criminal Parents Guide movie, just read the full article; it will help you know about the movie Emily the Criminal age rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the movie? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the age rating. Emily the Criminal Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Emily the Criminal is a 2022 American crime drama film, written and directed by John Patton Ford.
Produced by Tyler Davidson, Aubrey Plaza, and Drew Sykes.
Production companies are Low Spark Films, Fear Knot Productions, and Evil Hag Productions. Distributed by Vertical Entertainment, Roadside Attractions, and Universal Pictures.
Official Image of Movie
Movie Name – Emily the Criminal
Directed by – John Patton Ford
Age Rating – R
Release Date – August 12, 2022
Country of origin – United States
Language – English
Also known as- 에밀리 더 크리미널
Official Website – Emily the Criminal
Tips for Parents Guides | Emily the Criminal Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the movie
Emily the Criminal Movie Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this movie. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
The Movie, Emily the criminal age rating is R for language, some violence and brief drug use.
Synopsis of the Movie Emily the Criminal
The movie, Emily the Criminal includes:-
- Some brief kissing scene
- Criminal activities
- Attempt to rape
- Kissing scenes
- Sexual assault
- Emily the Criminal Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the R Age Rating?
R Age Rating Meaning
Restricted, Children Under 17 Require Accompanying Parent or Adult Guardian. This rating means the film contains adult material such as adult activity, harsh language, intense graphic violence, drug abuse, and nudity.
Release date of Emily the Criminal movie
The Movie is released in the United States on August 12, 2022
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of Emily the Criminal?
- Aubrey Plaza as Emily
- Theo Rossi as Youcef
- Bernardo Badillo as Javier
- Jonathan Avigdori as Khalil
- Kim Yarbrough as Secretary
- Gina Gershon as Alice
- Wesley Han as Mike
- Wyatt Barrios as Javier’s Son
- Megalyn Echikunwoke as Liz
- Brandon Sklenar as Brent
- Ben Rodgers as Jason
- Ricarlo Flanagan as Mike
- Amje Elharden as Robert
- Janice Sonia Lee as Becca
- Kara Luiz as Bank Boss
- Roman Arabia as Security Guard
- Roman Mitichyan as Tough Young Guy
- Jack Topalian as Vaz
These age ratings provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.
Emily the Criminal
Director -John Patton Ford