Gossip Girl (TV Series 2021-)
Created by -Joshua Safran
Distributed by-HBO Max
Gossip Girl Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which Series is good for your kid?. To know more details about the Gossip Girl Parents Guide Series just read the full article and it will help you to know about the Series Gossip Girl Age Rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the Series? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the age rating. Gossip Girl Parents Guide
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Gossip Girl is an American teen drama streaming television series developed by Joshua Safran for HBO Max. It is an extension and a standalone sequel to The CW television series of the same name which is based on the novel series written by Cecily von Ziegesar. The series is executive produced by original series’ co-creators Josh Schwartz and Stephanie Savage, along with Safran, who was an executive producer on the first series and who also serves as showrunner.
Produced by Ashley Wigfeld, Billy Redner, Production companies are Random Acts Productions, Fake Empire Productions. Alloy Entertainment, CBS Studios, Warner Bros. Television Studios. Distributed by HBO Max. Gossip Girl premiered on HBO Max on July 8. The first season will consist of 12 episodes, split into two six-episode parts, with the second half debuting in November 2021. In September 2021, the series was renewed for a second season.
Official Image of TV-Series
Tips for Parents Guides | Gossip Girl Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies and
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
Runtime for the Series, Gossip Girl
The Series, Gossip Girl Runtime is 60 minutes.
Gossip Girl TV-Series Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this TV-Series. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
The Series, Gossip Girl Age Rating is TV-MA.
The basic line of the series
Synopsis of the Series Gossip Girl
Revival of the TV series centering on a new generation of New York private school teens using social media to spread gossip.
The Series Gossip Girl includes:-
Some fighting scene
- No gore and blood content
- Strong language
- Sexual reference
- Nudity shown
- Use of alcohol
- Smoking cigarettes
- Gossip Girl Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the TV-MA Age Rating?
TV-MA Age Rating Meaning
This program is intended to be viewed by mature, adult audiences and may be unsuitable for children under 17.
Official details of Gossip Girl
The series, Gossip Girl has 14 episodes from 1 season.
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of Gossip Girl?
- Jordan Alexander as Julien Calloway
- Whitney Peak as Zoya Lott
- Tavi Gevinson as Kate Keller
- Eli Brown as Otto “Obie” Bergmann IV
- Thomas Doherty as Max Wolfe
- Emily Alyn Lind as Audrey Hope
- Evan Mock as Akeno “Aki” Menzies
- Laura Benanti[a] as Kiki Hope
- Johnathan Fernandez as Nicholas “Nick” Lott
- Adam Chanler-Berat as Jordan Glassberg
- Zión Moreno as Luna La
- Savannah Lee Smith as Monet De Haan
- Jason Gotay as Rafa Caparros
- Todd Almond as Gideon Wolfe
These age ratings we provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which TV-Series is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.