How to Ruin Christmas: The Wedding
Directed by -Johnny Barbuzano
How to Ruin Christmas- The Wedding Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which Series is good for your kid?. To know more details about How to Ruin Christmas- The Wedding Parents Guide Series just read the full article and it will help you to know about the Series How to Ruin Christmas- The Wedding Age Rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the Series? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the age rating. How to Ruin Christmas- The Wedding Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
The first season was premiered on 6 December 2020 on Netflix., However, the Series is renewed for the second season which will premiere in December 2021.
Official Image of TV-Series
Series Name – How to Ruin Christmas- The Wedding
Created by – Johnny Barbuzano
Age Rating – TV-MA
Season – 1
Episodes – 3
Zulu, English, Sotho, Tswana
Tips for Parents Guides | How to Ruin Christmas- The Wedding Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies and
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
Runtime for the Series, How to Ruin Christmas- The Wedding
The Series, How to Ruin Christmas- The Wedding Runtime is 42–53 minutes.
How to Ruin Christmas- The Wedding TV-Series Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this TV-Series. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
The Series, How to Ruin Christmas- The Wedding Age Rating is TV-MA.
Synopsis of the Series How to Ruin Christmas- The Wedding
Prodigal daughter Tumi goes home for the holidays and manages to ruin her sister’s wedding plans. Now she must make things right before it’s too late.
The Series How to Ruin Christmas- The Wedding includes:-
- No Violence
- Alcohol uses
- No Sexual reference
- Mild Nudity
- Profanity uses
- Some scenes of hand to hand combats
- How to Ruin Christmas- The Wedding Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the TV-MA Age Rating?
TV-MA Age Rating Meaning
This program is intended to be viewed by mature, adult audiences and may be unsuitable for children under 17.
Official details of How to Ruin Christmas- The Wedding
The series, How to Ruin Christmas- The Wedding has 3 episodes from 1 season.
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of How to Ruin Christmas- The Wedding?
- Busi Lurayi as Tumi Sello
- Thando Thabethe as Beauty Sello
- Yonda Thomas as Khaya Manqele
- Nambitha Ben-Mazwi as Refiloe
- Clementine Mosimane as Dineo Sello
- Sandile Mahlangu as Sbu Twala
- Motlatsi Mafatshe as Themba Twala
- Lehlohonolo Saint Seseli as Vusi Twala
- Charmaine Mtinta as Valencia Twala
- Swankie Mafoko as Lydia Twala
- Lethabo Bereng as Cousin Bokang
- Desmond Dube as Uncle Shadrack
- Rami Chuene as Aunt Grace
- Keketso Semoko as Aunt Moipone
- Nandi Nyembe as Gogo Twala
- Dippy Padi as Thando
- Trevor Gumbi as Siya Twala
- Kagiso Rathebe as Terrence
These age ratings we provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which TV-Series is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.