Directed by -Lee Jung-heum
Inspector Koo Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which Series is good for your kid?. To know more details about Inspector Koo Parents Guide Series just read the full article and it will help you to know about the Series Inspector Koo Age Rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the Series? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the age rating. Inspector Koo Parents Guide
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Inspector Koo (Korean: 구경이; RR: Gu Gyeong-i) is an upcoming South Korean television series, Written by Sung Cho-Yi, Directed by Lee Jung-heum. Produced by Park Seong-hye, Ham Young-hoon. Production companies are KeyEast, Group8, JTBC Studios. Distributed by JTBC, Netflix.
Official Image of TV-Series
Series Name – Inspector Koo
Directed by – Lee Jung-heum
Age Rating – 18+(Given by Netflix)
Season – 1
Episodes – 12
Language – Korean
Release date – October 30, 2021
Sightseeing, A Wonderful Sigh
Tips for Parents Guides | Inspector Koo Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies and
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
Inspector Koo TV-Series Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this TV-Series. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
The series, Inspector Koo age rating is 18+ (Given by Netflix).
Synopsis of the Series Inspector Koo
It follows the story of Koo Kyung-yi (Lee Young-ae), whose world is all about games and alcohol, as she digs into a mysterious serial murder case completely disguised as an accident.
The Series Inspector Koo includes:-
- Some violence
- Comedy scenes
- Mild nudity
- Inspector Koo Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the 18+ Age Rating?
18+ Age Rating Meaning
Recommended for ages 18 and up, The content may include Nudity, Violence etc.
Official details of Inspector Koo
The series, Inspector Koo has 12 episodes from 1 season.
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of Inspector Koo?
- Lee Young-ae as Koo Kyung-yi
- Kim Hye-jun as Song Yi-kyung
- Kwak Sun-young as Na Je-hee
- Kim Hae-sook as Director Yong
- Lee Hong-nae as Geon-wook
- Baek Sung-chul as Santa
- Cho Hyun-chul as Oh Kyung-soo
- Park Ji-bin as Heo Hyun-tae
- Choi Young-jun as Jang Seong-woo
These age ratings we provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which TV-Series is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.