Iron Man 2
Director -Jon Favreau
Distributor- Paramount Pictures
Iron Man 2 Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which movie is good for your kid?. To know more details about the Iron Man 2 Parents Guide movie just read the full article and it will help you to know about the movie Iron Man 2 Age Rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the movie? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the age rating. Iron Man 2 Parents Guide
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Iron Man 2, a 2010 American superhero film. Directed by Jon Favreau. Based on Iron Man by Stan Lee Larry Lieber Don Heck Jack Kirby. Produced by Kevin Feige. Production company: Marvel Studios. Distributed by Paramount Pictures.
Official Image of Movie
Movie name – Iron Man 2
Directed by –Jon Favreau
Age Rating – PG-13
Release Date -May 7, 2010 (United States)
Also known as: Iron Man 2: The IMAX Experience
Aspect ratio- 2.39 : 1
Official Website – Marvel.Com
Tips for Parents Guides | Iron Man 2 Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the movie, Iron Man 2
Iron Man 2 Movie Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this movie. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
Iron Man 2 Age Rating is PG-13 for sequences of intense sci-fi action and violence, and some language.
The basic line of the movie
It’s not the armor that makes the hero, but the man inside
Synopsis of the Movie Iron Man 2
With the world now mindful that he is Iron Man, extremely rich person innovator Tony Stark (Robert Downey Jr.) faces tension from all sides to impart his innovation to the military. He is hesitant to reveal the privileged insights of his shielded suit, dreading the data will fall into some unacceptable hands. With Pepper Potts (Gwyneth Paltrow) and “Rhodey” Rhodes (Don Cheadle) close by, Tony should fashion new coalitions and go up against an incredible new foe.
The movie Iron Man 2 includes:-
- Blood content
- Alcohol used
- Smoking cigarettes
- Strong language
- Kissing scenes
- Strong Sexuality and Sensuality
- Some emotional scenes
- Bloody content
- Hand to hand combats
- Iron Man 2 Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the PG-13 Age Rating?
PG-13 Age Rating Meaning
Parents Strongly Cautioned, Some Material May Be Inappropriate for Children Under 13.
The release date of Iron Man 2 movie
The Movie, Iron Man 2 is released on May 7, 2010 (United States).
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of Iron Man 2?
- Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark
- Gwyneth Paltrow as Pepper Potts
- Don Cheadle as Lt. Col. James ‘Rhodey’ Rhodes
- Scarlett Johansson as Natalie Rushman / Natasha Romanoff
- Sam Rockwell as Justin Hammer
- Mickey Rourke as Ivan Vanko
- Samuel L. Jackson as Nick Fury
- Clark Gregg as Agent Coulson
- John Slattery as Howard Stark
- Garry Shandling as Senator Stern
These age ratings we provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.