Creator -Sigurjon Kjartansson,Baltasar Kormákur
Katla Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which Series is good for your kid?. To know more details about the Katla Parents Guide Series just read the full article and it will help you to know about the Series Katla Age Rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the Series? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the age rating. Katla Parents Guide
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Katla (stylized as KATLA), an Icelandic mystery–drama television series, created by Baltasar Kormákur and Sigurjon Kjartansson, and written by Kjartansso, Davio Mar Stefansson, and Lilja Siguroardottir. directed by Kormakur Borkur Sigþorsson and Þora Hilmarsdottir.
Produced by Agnes Johansen, Baltasar Kormákur, Magnús Viðar, Sigurðsson, Production Company: RVK Studios. Distributed by Netflix.
Official Image of TV-Series
Tips for Parents Guides | Katla Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies and
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
Katla TV-Series Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this TV-Series. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
The Series, Katla Age Rating is TV-MA.
Synopsis of the Series Katla
A year after the emission of the Katla fountain of liquid magma started, a couple of individuals stay in the close by town of Vík, enduring notwithstanding gagging debris. A debris-hardened lady who clearly vanished twenty years sooner shows up in the town, looking as she sponsored then, at that point. More debris-hardened individuals who passed on in the past show up in Vík, making a conundrum for the people who knew them and restoring legends of “changelings”.
In the meantime, a volcanologist from Reykjavík finds the remaining parts of a shooting star covered in the icy mass, while managing the return of his dead child. Through their associations with the “changelings”, the occupants of Vík are compelled to track down their own specific manners of managing their annoying issues from an earlier time.
The Series Katla includes:-
- Several sex scenes
- Very disturbing
- Bloody scene
- Various cases of committing suicide
- Quite disturbing scenes
- Bloody violence
- No nudity
- Profanity uses
- Katla Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the TV-MA Age Rating?
TV-MA Age Rating Meaning
This program is intended to be viewed by mature, adult audiences and may be unsuitable for children under 17.
Official details of Katla
The series, Katla has 8 episodes from 1 season.
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of Katla?
- Guðrún Eyfjörð as Gríma Þórsdóttir
- Íris Tanja Flygenring as Ása Þórsdóttir
- Ingvar Sigurðsson as Þór (Thor)
- Aliette Opheim as Gunhild
- Valter Skarsgård as Björn
- Aldís Amah Hamilton as Eyja
- Þorsteinn Bachmann as Gísli
- Sólveig Arnarsdóttir as Magnea
- Haraldur Ari Stefánsson as Einar
- Björn Thors as Darri, vulcanologist
- Birgitta Birgisdóttir as Rakel
- Hlynur Atli Harðarson as Mikael
- Helga Braga Jónsdóttir as Vigdis
- Björn Ingi Hilmarsson as Leifur
These age ratings we provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which TV-Series is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.