Kenan Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which Series is good for your kid?. To know more details about Kenan Parents Guide Series just read the full article and it will help you to know about the Series Kenan Age Rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the Series? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the age rating. Kenan Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
The series premiered on NBC on February 16, 2021. The second season premiered on January 3, 2022.
Official Image of TV-Series
Tips for Parents Guides | Kenan Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies and
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
Runtime for the Series, Kenan
The Series, Kenan Runtime is 22minutes.
Kenan TV-Series Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not seen this series The data beneath depends on information accumulated from government and industry-supported film grouping organizations in different worldwide areas.
The Series, Kenan Age Rating is TV-PG.
The tagline of the series
Raising two kids is a three-man job.
Synopsis of the Series Kenan
The series follows Kenan Williams (Kenan Thompson), a widowed father of two daughters, Aubrey (Dani Lane) and Birdie (Dannah Lane), living in Atlanta, Georgia. Kenan works as a host for a morning program, executive-produced by Mika (Kimrie Lewis). He lives with his father-in-law Rick (Don Johnson) and brother Gary (Chris Redd), both of whom offer their own differing perspectives on life and family.
The Series Kenan includes:-
- Mild Profanity uses
- Comedy scenes
- No nudity
- No sexual reference
- Some emotional scenes
- Kenan Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the TV-PG Age Rating?
TV-PG Age Rating Meaning
This program contains material that parents may find unsuitable for younger children. Parental guidance is recommended.
Official details of Kenan Series
The series, Kenan, has 20 episodes from 2 seasons.
Is The Kenan for children?
In the event that one is hoping to be aware assuming Kenan is reasonable for youngsters, they ought to know about Kenan Rating. Taking that Kenan Rating places the series in a classification that is reasonable for youngsters, then kids can watch the substance, and in the event that that isn’t true. Wolf-like me Rating places the substance in a reasonable classification just for grown-ups, youngsters shouldn’t watch Kenan . Subsequently, ensure you check the Kenan Rating before you choose if it is appropriate for kids.
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of Kenan?
- Kenan Thompson as Kenan Williams
- Don Johnson as Rick Noble
- Chris Redd as Gary Williams
- Kimrie Lewis as Mika Caldwell
- Dani Lane as Aubrey Williams
- Dannah Lane as Birdie Williams
- Niccole Thurman as Cori Williams
- Jeff Lewis as Phil
- Willow Beuoy as Zoe
- Shirley Jordan as Aunt Ellen
- Elaine Kao as Ellen Davis
- Taylor Louderman as Tami Greenlake
- Steven Pritchard as Bubbles
- Sean Thomas Simmons as Travis
- Daphnique Springs as Lori
- Fortune Feimster as Pam Fox
- Santana Dempsey as Jenny
- Vanessa Bell Calloway as Bobbi
- Maria Bamford as Gloria Clark
These age ratings we guide consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which TV-Series is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.