Kid Cosmic (2021-2022)
Kid Cosmic Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which series is good for your kid?. To know more details about the Kid Cosmic Parents Guide just read the full article and it will help you to know about the series age rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the series When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the Kid Cosmic age rating. Kid Cosmic Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Kid Cosmic is an American animated superhero streaming television series, created by Craig McCracken.
The first season of the series was released on February 2, 2021. The second season was released on September 7, 2021. The third and final season is set to be released on February 3, 2022.
Official Image of Series
Series Name – Kid Cosmic
Age Rating – TV-Y7
Language – English
Tips for Parents Guides | Kid Cosmic Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies/series.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
Kid Cosmic Series Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this series. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
The TV-Series, Kid Cosmic Age Rating is TV-Y7.
The tagline of the series
They’re the good guys, but they’re really bad at it.
Synopsis of the Series Kid Cosmic
“Kid Cosmic follows the experiences of an innovative and energetic kid who lives with his unique Grandpa in a meagerly populated desert town. The Kid’s fantasies about being a legend appear to work out as expected when he finds five Cosmic Stones of Power in a destroyed spaceship. He frames a group of neighborhood legends to stop an invasion of outsider assaults to take back the stones. However the Kid and his group are the heroes, they’re downright horrendous at it, and the Kid discovers that his dream of being a legend is totally different from the truth of what it really means to become one.”
Adhered Chuck’s main goal is to take the Cosmic Stones for his Great Leader. In the subsequent season, the Local Heroes are magically transported into space and need to go on a mission to track down the other eight Stones of Power to battle against Erodius the Planet Killer.
Season 3 is not released yet
The series, Kid Cosmic includes:-
- Fully Animated characters
- No Sexual reference
- Aliens sometimes die in battle
- Aliens are sometimes squished
- Comedic cartoon violence
- Profanity uses
- Kid Cosmic Parents Guide For their Kids
What’s the Meaning of the TV-Y7 Age Rating?
TV-Y7 Age Rating Meaning
This program is most appropriate for children age 7 and up.
Programs rated TV-Y7 are designed for children age 7 and older.
Official details of Kid Cosmic
The series, Kid Cosmic has 24 episodes from 3 seasons.
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of Kid Cosmic?
- Amanda Céline Miller as Jo
- Lily-Rose Silver as Rosa
- Keith Ferguson as Papa G
- Fred Tatasciore as Tuna Sandwich
- Jack Fisher as Kid
- Kim Yarbrough as Flo
- Tom Kenny .as Chuck
- Grey Griffin as Carla
- Christian Lanz as Carlos
- Eric Bauza as Fry
- Cree Summer as Queen Xhan
- Bobby Moynihan as Fantos
- Jason Hightower .as Biker in Black
- Sam Riegel .as Jerry
- April Winchell as. Krosh
- Phil LaMarr as Golden Swarm
- Michaela Dietz .as Blue Behemoth
- Rich Fulcher .as Saucerman
- Nicolas Cantu as Ensign Mainstay
- Cathy Cavadini as Agent Pink
- Savannah Marie Schei as Rosa
- Uli Krohm as Papa G
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you. These age ratings we provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which movie/series is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.