Kimi Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which movie is good for your kid?. To know more details about the Kimi Parents Guide movie just read the full article and it will help you to know about movie age rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the movie? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the age rating. Kimi Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Official Image of Movie
Movie name – Kimi
Directed by – Steven Soderbergh
Age Rating – R
Release Date – February 10, 2022 (United States)
Language – English
1.33 : 1
Official website – HBO Max
Tips for Parents Guides | Kimi Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the movie
Kimi Movie Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this movie. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
Kimi Age Rating is R for violence, language, and brief sexuality/nudity.
The tagline of the movie
She’s not the only one listening.
Synopsis of the Movie Kimi
During the COVID-19 pandemic in Seattle, an agoraphobic tech worker discovers evidence of a violent crime while reviewing a data stream, and is met with resistance and bureaucracy when she tries reporting it to her company. To get involved, she realizes she must face her greatest fear by venturing out of her apartment and into the city streets, which are filled with protestors after the city council passes a law restricting the movements of the homeless population.
The movie, Kimi includes:-
- Bloody content
- Strong violence
- Hard hand to hand combats
- Weapon used
- Sexual Reference
- Brief full-frontal nudity
- Strong sex references
- Suicide throughout
- Mild use of Alcohol
- Strong language
- Kimi Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the R Age Rating?
R Age Rating Meaning
Restricted, Children Under 17 Require Accompanying Parent or Adult Guardian. This rating means the film contains adult material such as adult activity, harsh language, intense graphic violence, drug abuse, and nudity
Release date of Kimi movie
The Movie, Kimi is released on February 10, 2022 (USA).
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of Kimi?
- Zoë Kravitz as Angela Childs
- Rita Wilson as Natalie Chowdhury
- India de Beaufort as Sharon
- Emily Kuroda as Dr. Sarah Burns
- Byron Bowers as Terry Hughes
- Alex Dobrenko as Darius
- Jaime Camil as Antonio Rivas
- Jacob Vargas as Glasses Thug
- Derek DelGaudio as Bradley Hasling
- Erika Christensen as Samantha Gerrity
- Devin Ratray as Kevin
- Andy Daly as Christian Holloway
- Robin Givens as Mrs. Childs
- Charles Halford as Tall Thug
- David Wain as Angela’s dentist
- Caleb Emery as Tech Hub Worker
These age ratings we provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.