Komi Can’t Communicate (TV-Series 2021-)
Komi Can’t Communicate Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which Series is good for your kid?. To know more details about Komi Can’t Communicate Parents Guide Series just read the full article and it will help you to know about the Series Komi Can’t Communicate Age Rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the Series? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the age rating. Komi Can’t Communicate Parents Guide
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Komi Can’t Communicate (Japanese: 古見さんは、コミュ症です。, Hepburn: Komi-san wa, Komyushō Desu.) is a Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Tomohito Oda. and directed by Yoshihito Okashita, Eiji Ishii.
The series, Komi Can’t Communicate season 2 is set to release on 27 April 2022.
Official Image of TV-Series
Series name – Komi Can’t Communicate
Directed by – Ayumu Watanabe, Kazuki Kawagoe
Age Rating – TV-14
Tips for Parents Guides | Komi Can’t Communicate Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies and
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
Runtime for the Series, Komi Can’t Communicate
The Series, Komi Can’t Communicate Runtime is 24min.
Komi Can’t Communicate TV-Series Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this TV-Series. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
The Series, Komi Can’t Communicate Age Rating is TV-14 For Some suggestive dialogue
Synopsis of the Series Komi Can’t Communicate
The Series Komi Can’t Communicate includes:-
Some kissing and romantic scenes
- Language Throughout
- Lots of funny scenes
- Fully Animated
- Sexually assault
- Some suggestive dialogue
- Not too violent
- Mild Profanity
- Komi Can’t Communicate Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the TV-14 Age Rating?
TV-14 Age Rating Meaning
Parents Strongly Cautioned This program contains some material that many parents would find unsuitable for children under 14 years of age.
The release date of Komi Can’t Communicate Series
The series, Komi Can’t Communicate has 12 episodes from 1 season.
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of Komi Can’t Communicate?
- Yukiyo Fujii as Agari Himiko
- Noriko Hidaka as Narrator
- Rina Hidaka as Omoharu Nakanaka
- Gakuto Kajiwara as Tadano Hitohito
- Aoi Koga as Komi Shouko
- Rie Murakawa as Osana Najimi
- Rumi Okubo as Omoharu Nakanaka
- Kenshô Ono as Shinobino Mono
These age ratings we provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which TV-Series is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.