Lost in Space
Directed by -Irwin Allen
Lost in Space Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which Series is good for your kid?. To know more details about Lost in Space Parents Guide Series just read the full article and it will help you to know about the Series Lost in Space Age Rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the Series? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the age rating. Lost in Space Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Lost in Space is an American science fiction television series and is a reimagining of the 1965 series of the same name (itself a reimagining of the 1812 novel The Swiss Family Robinson), following the adventures of a family of space colonists whose spaceship veers off course. Created by Irwin Allen Executive producers Neil Marshall, Zack Estrin, Kevin Burns, Jon Jashni, Matt Sazama, Burk Sharpless, Marc Helwig, Alex Graves. Production companies are Sazama Sharpless Productions, Applebox Entertainment, Synthesis Entertainment, Clickety-Clack Productions, Legendary Television. Distributed by Netflix.
The series was renewed for a third and final season, which is released on Netflix on December 1, 2021.
Official Image of TV-Series
Series Name – Lost in Space
Created by – Irwin Allen
Age Rating – TV-PG
Seasons – 3
Episodes – 30
Tips for Parents Guides | Lost in Space Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies and
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
Runtime for the Series, Lost in Space
The Series, Lost in Space Runtime is 39–65 minutes.
Lost in Space TV-Series Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this TV-Series. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
The Series, Lost in Space Age Rating is TV-PG.
Taglines of the series
- Danger will find them.
- Have You Seen Our Robot?
- The Epic Conclusion
Synopsis of the Series Lost in Space
Set 30 years in the future, colonization in space is now a truth, and the Robinson family is among the ones tested and selected to make a new life for themselves in a better global. But while the brand new colonists locate themselves all at once torn off-direction en path to the new home they have to forge new alliances and work collectively to continue to exist in dangerous alien surroundings, mild-years from their original destination.
Stranded along with the Robinsons are two outsiders who discover themselves thrown collectively with the aid of condition and a mutual knack for deception. The charismatic Dr. Smith is a master manipulator with an inscrutable give-up sport. And the roguish, however charming Don West is a particularly skilled, blue-collar contractor, who had no purpose of joining the colony, let alone crash landing on a lost planet.
The Series Lost in Space includes:-
- No Sexual reference
- Hand to hand combats
- Alien creatures
- Strong emotions
- Severe curse words
- Bloody content
- Fighting with robot
- No nudity
- Lost in Space Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the TV-PG Age Rating?
TV-PG Age Rating Meaning
This program contains material that parents may find unsuitable for younger children. Parental guidance is recommended.
Official details of Lost in Space
The series, Lost in Space has 30 episodes from 3 seasons.
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of Lost in Space?
- Molly Parker as Maureen Robinson
- Toby Stephens as John Robinson,
- Maxwell Jenkins as Will Robinson,
- Taylor Russell as Judy Robinson,
- Mina Sundwall as Penny Robinson
- Ignacio Serricchio as Don West
- Parker Posey as June Harris
- Brian Steele as the Robot
- Ajay Friese as Vijay Dhar
- Sibongile Mlambo as Angela Goddard
- Raza Jaffrey as Victor Dhar
- Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa as Hiroki Watanabe
- Yukari Komatsu as Naoko Watanabe
- Kiki Sukezane as Aiko Watanabe
- Veenu Sandhu as Prisha Dhar
- Adam Greydon Reid as Peter Beckert
These age ratings we provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which TV-Series is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.