Creator-Molly Smith Metzler
Maid Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which is good for your kid?. To know more details about the Maid Parents Guide just read the full article and it will help you to know about the Maid age rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the Series? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the age rating. Maid Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Maid, an American comedy-drama streaming television series. Created by Molly Smith Metzler. Executive produced by Molly Smith Metzler, John Wells, Erin Jontow, Margot Robbie, Tom Ackerley, Brett Hedblom, Stephanie Land. Production companies are John Wells Productions, LuckyChap Entertainment, Warner Bros. Television. Distributed by Netflix.
Official Image of Series
Series Name – Maid
Genre –Comedy, Drama
Age Rating – Not Rated Yet
Premiere Date – October 1, 2021
Episodes – 10
Season – 1
Also known as: خادمة”
Official Network– NetflixOfficial
Tips for Maid Parents Guide and Maid Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies/series first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie/ series and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies and series.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask them to watch movies and series with you.
Maid Series Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this series. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from industry-sponsored series and film classification agencies in various global regions.
The series, Maid age rating is TV-MA.
The Tagline of the series
Hard Work, Low Pay, and A Mother’s Will to Survive
Synopsis of the Series Maid
A single mother who turns to housekeep to barely make ends meet as she battles against poverty, homelessness, and bureaucracy.
The Series Maid is Include:-
- Sexual reference
- Some emotional scenes
- No Bloody contents
- Domestic abuse
- Badly injuring herself
- Lots of blood.
- the scene features oral sex
- Story of a homeless mother
- Maid Parents Guide for your kid.
What’s the Meaning of the TV-MA Age Rating?
TV-MA Age Rating Meaning
This program is intended to be viewed by mature, adult audiences and may be unsuitable for children under 17.
Official details of Maid
The series, Maid has 10 episodes from 1 season.
Official picture & the trailer of Maid
Who is in the cast of Maid?
- Billy Burke as Hank
- Andie MacDowell as Paula1
- Margaret Qualley as Alex
- Nick Robinson as Sean
- Anika Noni Rose as Regina
- Tracy Vilar as Yolanda
- Rylea Nevaeh Whittet as Maddy
- BJ Harrison as Denise
- Erin Karpluk as Sharlene
- Toby Levins as Basil Desmond
- Alessandro Juliani as John Marshall
- Hilaria Larriva as Brandi
- Leo Chiang as Bob
- Kristina Capati as Mother
- Alison Araya as Kiara
These age ratings we guide consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which movie/series is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.