Maya and the Three
Creator-Jorge R. Gutiérrez
Maya and the Three Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which is good for your kid?. To know more details about the Maya and the Three Parents Guide just read the full article and it will help you to know about the Maya and the Three age rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the Series? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the age rating. Maya and the Three Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Maya and the Three (Spanish title: Maya y Los tres), an upcoming Mexican animated fantasy streaming television miniseries, was created by Jorge R. Gutiérrez and produced by Tangent Animation. Production companies are Tangent Animation, Mexopolis, Maya Entertainment, Netflix Animation.
Official Image of Maya and the Three
Series Name – Maya and the Three
Genre – Action, Adventure,Animation
Developed by – Jorge R. Gutiérrez
Release date – October 22, 2021
Age Rating – TV-Y7
Episodes – 9
Season – 1
Official website– NetflixOfficial
Tips for Maya and the Three Parents Guide and Maya and the Three Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies/series first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie/ series and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies and series.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask them to watch movies and series with you.
Runtime for the series Maya and the Three
The Series, Maya, and the Three Runtime is 30 minutes.
Maya and the Three Series Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this series. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from industry-sponsored series and film classification agencies in various global regions.
The Series, Maya, and the Three Age Rating is TV-y7.
7+ Rating given by Netflix.
The basic line of the series
Fate Never Met a Team Like This.
Synopsis of the Series Maya and the Three
Maya, a fighter princess, is commending her fifteenth birthday celebration, yet when the hidden world’s divine beings show up and report she should pay for the family’s wrongdoings, everything changes. If she won’t come, the actual world will be attacked by the divine beings, so she leaves on a journey to satisfy a prediction that says that three champions will seems who will assist her with overcoming these divine beings and save humankind itself from destruction.
The Series Maya and the Three is Includes:-
- Fully animated
- No sexual reference
- Hand to hand combats
- No blood content
- All about worrior
- Fighting with the sword
- Magical world
- Maya and the Three Parents guide
What’s the Meaning of the TV-Y7 Age Rating?
TV-Y7 Age Rating MeaningThis program is most appropriate for children age 7 and up.
Programs rated TV-Y7 are designed for children age 7 and older.
Official details of Maya and the Three
The series, Maya and the Three has 9 episodes from 1 season.
Official picture & the trailer of Maya and the Three
Who is in the Voice cast of Maya and the Three?
- Zoe Saldaña as Princess Maya
- Gabriel Iglesias as Picchu
- Diego Luna as Zatz, the Prince of Bats
- Gael García Bernal as the Jaguar Brothers
- Rita Moreno as Ah Puch
- Allen Maldonado as Rico
- Stephanie Beatriz as Chimi
- Danny Trejo as the God of Earthquakes
- Rosie Perez as the Goddess of Gators
- Queen Latifah as Gran Bruja
- Wyclef Jean as Gran Brujo
- Isabela Merced as the Widow Queen
- Chelsea Rendon as the Goddess of Tattos
- Joaquín Cosío as the God of Bats
- Carlos Alazraqui as God of Dark Magic
- Eric Bauza as the God of Jungle Animals
These age ratings we guide consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which /series is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labelled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.