Meskina Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which Movie is good for your kid?. To know more details about Meskina Parents Guide Movie just read the full article and it will help you to know about the Movie Meskina Age Rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the Movie? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the age rating. Meskina Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Produced by Jeroen Koopman, Lisa May Visser. Production Company: NewBe.
Official Image of Movie
Movie Name – Meskina
Created by – Daria Bukvic
Age Rating – Not Rated Yet
Tips for Parents Guides | Meskina Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies and
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the Movie
Meskina Movie Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this movie. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
As the movie does not release yet, so age rating is also not available yet, but whenever it will release we will surely update you here.
Synopsis of the Movie
A Moroccan-Dutch single thirty-something is seen as a “Meskina” (a pity case) by her family, who desperately want to couple her.—… “IMDb.
The Movie Meskina includes:-
- Sexual Refrence
- Intimate scenes
- kissing scenes
- Use of profanity.
- Drinking alcohol.
- No nudity
- No Violence
- Meskina Parents Guide For their Kids.
The release date of Meskina
The Movie, Meskina, is set to be released on March 4, 2022 (United States).
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of Meskina?
- Maryam Hassouni as Leyla
- Nasrdin Dchar as Amin
- Vincent Banic as Fabian
- Soundos El Ahmadi as Amira
- Rachida Iaallala as Najat
- Najib Amhali as Ali
- Jouman Fattal as Malika
- Olaf Ait Tami as Abdelkarim
- Sisi Bolantini as Yasmina
- Bilal Wahib as Rayan
- Oscar Aerts as Klaas
- Nora Akachar as Farida
- Robert-Jan Bartels as Patient dhr Bergwijk
- Selma Chadid as Nadia
- Yassine Chigri as Bilall
- Joy Delima as Patricia
- Mustapha Damine El Ajjouri as Noah
- Fadua El Akchaoui as Fatima
These age ratings we provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which TV-Series is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and TV-Show, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.